• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

The quicker Philbin escapes that hopeless pit of despair the better. This "scandal" costing him his job would save his career.

Ireland needs to go. I want Philbin at least another season. Sherman is awful. Coyle is awesome.

The voicemail was excessive, I was pissed at the suspension until I saw that. I'm fine with it now. Why ESPN is giving it so much damn coverage... idk.

Somnia

I think I'd rather just have two double cheeseburgers. Those things are great!

You didn't call the sandwich unhealthy Somnia, you called the people eating it unhealthy. If you were a Miami Dolphin I'd suspend you indefinitely for being too mean.

My real name is Incognito bitch! Still cant believe he tried to say he did nothing wrong and then it all came out and he disappeared lol

eznark

Banned
I think it's funny how all the Dolphins seem pissed off that Incognito is gone and have zero good things to say about Martin.

That voicemail didn't seem terribly out of the ordinary locker room talk to me, outside of the casual racism. The fact that none of the Dolphins were mad about Incognito saying "nigger" tells me they 1. weren't surprised and 2. didn't find it uncommon from him.

Idiotic to leave a voicemail though. Gave the team no choice.

I think it's funny how all the Dolphins seem pissed off that Incognito is gone and have zero good things to say about Martin.

That voicemail didn't seem terribly out of the ordinary locker room talk to me, outside of the casual racism. The fact that none of the Dolphins were mad about Incognito saying "nigger" tells me they 1. weren't surprised and 2. didn't find it uncommon from him.

Idiotic to leave a voicemail though. Gave the team no choice.

Incognito is one of two good lineman on our team. Martin has been a big disappointment ever since Long got hurt last season. This whole thing sucks.

DMczaf

My Target list

Killzone
NBA2K14
Madden 25

Let's do this

If Madden still sucks, I'll just trade it in for Knack or some shit.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My Target list

Killzone
NBA2K14
Madden 25

Let's do this

If Madden still sucks, I'll just trade it in for Knack or some shit.

im substituting madden for Need for Speed

NFS
2k14
Battlefield 4 (Peasant version)

Nothing EA has shown for next gen madden gives me any confidence that game is gonna be any better than current gen. This year is just gonna be a wash.

Sanjuro

1,000 crowd models!!!! That will totally fix the fucking awful and broken animations!

iWbb86JgW9hTl.gif

Smokey

Right now for ps4 I'm going to pick up

Killzone
NBA2K14
Madden

COD Ghosts
NFS Rivals
Knack or AC4

Launch software is terrible compared to x1.
I kinda of wish Live was a launch title cuz I'd probably get it as the free game. To see how far EA has to go to catch 2k.

Mrbob

Sounds like Extinction mode is the best part of Ghosts. Maybe the only worthwhile part. Not sure if it is worth 40 dollars for this mode alone.

Smokey

Smokey, TotalBiscuit did a WTF video for multiplayer CoD Ghosts. PC version has frame rate issues with dual SLI lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAgc43e-zp4

He destroys the PC port. Disband IW.

Yeah it looks like IW shit on everything. Treyarch are now the superior COD developers. I was going to get it next week for PS4 but after reading some of the stuff on the PS4 version (frame drops etc), I might just pass on this years version altogether.

A year off from COD wouldn't be a bad thing. BF4 has a lot of content in MP. 99% of my playtime so far has only been Conquest mode.

Mrbob

Wasn't even trying for them brah. I was full support letting weaver get all the last hits.

The only thing hiding your 0-15 performance was CB going 0-17. Feeding Frenzy between you two.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wasn't even trying for them brah. I was full support letting weaver get all the last hits.

The only thing hiding your 0-15 performance was CB going 0-17. Feeding Frenzy between you two.

Im allowed to have a bad game every once in a while. Just like youre allowed to have a good game every once in a while

Mrbob

Im allowed to have a bad game every once in a while. Just like youre allowed to have a good game every once in a while

I put the loss on my shoulders anyway. I decided to do full support Abaddon when I should have went hard carry.

Top Bottom