• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Sanjuro

Is today national blowjob day or something? I've seen three people getting one in the span of maybe twenty minutes. Wtf

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ib27fqkl6eOlm6.gif

BRB gonna need a few minutes to myself.

Smokey

If I can get my hands on a PS4 I'll be down for your piece of shit league

:)

Just walk in and get one!

NBA2K14 list

1. Me
  2. Eznark
  3. CB
  4. Nightz
  5. Bob
  6. FMT
  7. Ferny
  8. DM
  9. Story *
  10. LukeSmith
  11. DCX
  12. Dark Faze
  13. rinse82
  14. Ram
  15. Sanjuro*
  16. Pheeniks*

Also, do any of you have a Twitter account and can ask Ronnie2K about Online Association? I'm assuming there will be an Online Association in the next gen game, but they really haven't said anything about it. Similar to Madden..

eznark

Banned
How the fuck is Twitch not a launch app for PS4?? So you can stream but not watch from the device. Amazing. And no plex.

Trash gen.

Colasante

NBA2K14 list

1. Me
  2. Eznark
  3. CB
  4. Nightz
  5. Bob
  6. FMT
  7. Ferny
  8. DM
  9. Story *
  10. LukeSmith
  11. DCX
  12. Dark Faze
  13. rinse82
  14. Ram
  15. Sanjuro*
  16. Pheeniks*

Also, do any of you have a Twitter account and can ask Ronnie2K about Online Association? I'm assuming there will be an Online Association in the next gen game, but they really haven't said anything about it. Similar to Madden..

I'm in.

Cola better not fuck with me for my Celtics. I'll send Sullinger out to smash his fucking iPhone.

I'll take some other team if you trade me da gawd Olynyk.

Birdman02

NBA2K14 list

1. Me
  2. Eznark
  3. CB
  4. Nightz
  5. Bob
  6. FMT
  7. Ferny
  8. DM
  9. Story *
  10. LukeSmith
  11. DCX
  12. Dark Faze
  13. rinse82
  14. Ram
  15. Sanjuro*
  16. Pheeniks*

I think they dropped Online Association for this new MyGM mode. I think it's supposed to be similar to Madden's connected careers, but I haven't seen any details.

Smokey

I'm taking the rockets!

Mstershke pls

And goddamn the 780ti slaps my TITAN upside the head. From techpowerup review, bf3 numbers @ 1080p (probably done before bf4 became available) The OC ability on the TI is crazy

Titan 113.5
780ti stock 128
780ti OC 151

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Smokey

1. Me
  2. Eznark
  3. CB
  4. Nightz
  5. Bob
  6. FMT
  7. Ferny
  8. DM
  9. Story *
  10. LukeSmith
  11. DCX
  12. Dark Faze
  13. rinse82
  14. Ram
  15. Sanjuro*
  16. Pheeniks*
  17. Cola
  18. shake

So there's a 30% off two game coupon code being given out at Target. On phone so can't link, but it's on CAG and gaming side. It triggers on every other game transaction. So the are saying to buy two $1 reserve cards, in seperate transactions. You should get the coupon on the second transaction. So you can get two ps4 or any games for $84 before tax versus the $120 needed for the B2G1F sale.

It might even stack as it doesn't say it can't be combined with other offers.

Eznark: 30

brentech

How many NBA teams are there?

30? I think

Found out I can use DS4 on PC with just two files. It was recognized by some games without anything extra, but Batman AA wasn't seeing it at all. Placed files as described in video, and bam, DS4. Feels great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci5DCF02vJY

I still can't decide what launch titles to get. My original main choice got moved back (Watchdogs). The more I watch clips of gameplay of games, I keep changing my mind on if I actually want them or not. The non-sports launch titles aren't all that appealing to me. Feels dirty only buying sports titles for a brand new system, lol

Hey Eznark I'll give you Shane Battier and Chris Andersen for Larry Sanders

Those are my whitest guys and SANDERS! is your blackest player...well besides Ekpe Udoh

eznark

Banned
Hey Eznark I'll give you Shane Battier and Chris Andersen for Larry Sanders

Those are my whitest guys and SANDERS! is your blackest player...well besides Ekpe Udoh

I will never trade Gary Shandling.

And I would never take Chris Anderson.

Smokey

I'm not trying to get too far into details yet outside of a possible headcount / interest in a league. 2k hasn't said shit about it. Someone mentioned the myGM mode.. I thought that was replacing regular association.

12 min quarters would be great. Not too many people bout dat life tho, so probably be some here's around 8 mins.

With the way defense is this year though fouls are called more often so that tends to draw the game out and force you to make adjustments with your rotations etc.

What the fuck? He long is each game going to be??

In my experience the game takes about an hour. But it's great because once you try it, it doesn't feel long. The rotations also feel more natural and everybody is forced to actually use their bench.

We've also had plenty of realistic scores, if defense can be played then games can be pretty tight

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I remember when i scored like 40 in the first half with Brandon Jennings (a former Eznark boy!) against Daw and he quit. I actually almost felt bad. He was just hitting from every spot on the floor.

McNei1y

I'm in a weird position money wise. It's like, do I have enough to spend for a PS4 without any future problems coming back and biting me in the ass? I'll probably end up getting the PS4 anyway. Just trying to play out all the situations in my head.

Sanjuro

I'm in a weird position money wise. It's like, do I have enough to spend for a PS4 without any future problems coming back and biting me in the ass? I'll probably end up getting the PS4 anyway. Just trying to play out all the situations in my head.

I should have bit when I had the chance on one. This year has been largely shit in the personal department, so when all the goodies were up for grabs I wasn't paying attention/spending money much.

Sanjuro

:(

How long do you think it'd take to get one?

No idea, haven't worked the retail thing in a while so kind of blind on how they are going to handle shipments.

I'll probably end up in line if I can't snag a Amazon order, just really don't feel like getting into a dudebroer fight because I go and take a leak.

McNei1y

What team do I get to be

My first game on my 780 GTX was BF4.

mah gawd, i wasn't ready. i was not ready.

Post pics. My 4 year old video card can barely handle this game on low. Sons of bitches.

No idea, haven't worked the retail thing in a while so kind of blind on how they are going to handle shipments.

I'll probably end up in line if I can't snag a Amazon order, just really don't feel like getting into a dudebroer fight because I go and take a leak.

Does everyone up in Boston enjoy beer and fried chicken? You can all settle your differences with that.

Smokey

I wish the record feature was around for Pheeniks vs. Dcx

Would have went down as legend in the halls of sports gaf.

Blatant disregard for any rules. MAN PRIDE TOOK OVER

Sanjuro

Does everyone up in Boston enjoy beer and fried chicken? You can all settle your differences with that.

I seriously doubt I'll run into anyone that cool in line. Best case scenario, probably some fucking cock who wants to talk about video games or some shit. I used to run a game store, so in this area there are always people who recognize me and want to talk about how Master Chief was born on Planet Zebes or something.

Smokey

I seriously doubt I'll run into anyone that cool in line. Best case scenario, probably some fucking cock who wants to talk about video games or some shit. I used to run a game store, so in this area there are always people who recognize me and want to talk about how Master Chief was born on Planet Zebes or something .

Lool

If you need a ps4 sanjbro well I am just the man you need to talk to. It can be yours and at your doorstep 3 days after launch.

Sanjuro

Lool

If you need a ps4 sanjbro well I am just the man you need to talk to. It can be yours and at your doorstep 3 days after launch.

How are you getting them?

I still might do B&M, but it's seeming to be very unappealing. My main issue is right now I want to put it on credit.

Top Bottom