• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Mrbob

Resolution scaling in BF4 is awesome.

I dropped my in game video settings to high and boosted the resolution scale, everything looks so clean. In game downsampling ftw.

eznark

Banned
Wasn't even trying for them brah. I was full support letting weaver get all the last hits.

The only thing hiding your 0-15 performance was CB going 0-17. Feeding Frenzy between you two.

Yeah, Rubick melts in 5 on 4 team fights. That blink SK was sick. That Ab shield I can bepretty helpful in keeping a Rubick alive long enough to steal it and turn it around though.

Trasher

Good to see Shake taking advantage of the GI Bill to go back to school and take some courses at CB's School for Math and Numbas.

.1000 Tier

lolol AT

vUbjTNI.jpg

eznark

Banned
Looting is always funny.

Good to see Shake taking advantage of the GI Bill to go back to school and take some courses at CB's School for Math and Numbas.

That's more of a grammatical error.

Between Shake and CB we have the makings of a great public school in here.

Mrbob

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Watching Sessler have a mental breakdown over the past two weeks or so has been a bummer. He might have too many anxiety issues to be in this line of work.

Weird to think that G4 probably shielded him from much of the internet.

Smokey

Guys, Sessler has finally cracked.

LpvoUCg.jpg

Sessler needs to chill the fuck out and adopt FYIDM. Stop being so goddamn sensitive. Become a troll. Embrace it. Make money off of people viewing your material because they can't stand you, and want something to talk about. Stop whining.

Mrbob

I wasn't all about dat OC lyfe until I realized my 780 can get over 1200 mhz core on 65 fan speed and still stay around 75C. Nvidia engineering so good. I wonder if I'm hitting my upper limit though. Can't complain, nice OC. Time to start pushing up my CPU clock speeds, it is holding back my GPU.

780 GTX comes today. I don't think I'm ready for dis life.

Your body is ready.

Ferny

I can't wait to overclock this video card to run all types of great looking games!!

Like what?

You know....Dota 2.

Smokey

I rented ghosts for ps3. Im fully expecting to return the game by Friday at the latest. I haven't played a console game since bf4 hit. I don't think I'm ready for what I'm going to witness on my tv.

brentech

I rented ghosts for ps3. Im fully expecting to return the game by Friday at the latest. I haven't played a console game since bf4 hit. I don't think I'm ready for what I'm going to witness on my tv.
It's fucking COD, you'll probably crush the disk in your hands after a few minutes.

eznark

Banned
John Drake chiming it say he also hates games is an interesting PR move for Harmonix.

Does Sessler even work in the industry anymore? Didn't he get shitcanned like a year ago?

CB3

Im probably the person that enjoys CoD here the most aside from smokey. This year looks just looks super mediocre and will be the first one since MW2 that i havent bought at launch.

Infinity Ward is just really bad.

Smokey

Im probably the person that enjoys CoD here the most aside from smokey. This year looks just looks super mediocre and will be the first one since MW2 that i havent bought at launch.

Infinity Ward is just really bad.

Yeah, IW looks to be the B team now. The black ops games are good fun, IMO. From what I've read the ps3 /360 versions run as you'd expect, it's the pc and next gen versions that are worse. I don't play SP either, but wanted to try out some of the new modes and see how it is for myself.

CB3

Black Ops 1 had the best set of maps for a call of duty game for me. I played way too much of that game. Treyarch just needs to get back on that quality of map selection and ill be hooked for next year.

Funny that they will end up geting the proper time to develop next years game on the next gen consoles.

Smokey

Ok so real talk.. A week and some change out.. Who would be down for 2k14 ps4 league. There's some overlap of people with the madden thread so let's see. Will gauge interest from nba thread too etc

1. Me
2. Eznark

CB3

Ok so real talk.. A week and some change out.. Who would be down for 2k14 ps4 league. There's some overlap of people with the madden thread so let's see. Will gauge interest from nba thread too etc

1. Me
2. Eznark

I might be. If the fucking functionality works. Which is a very valid question with 2k

Nightz

I'd be down for a 2K14 league.

I'm also sad that I missed out on the Wal-Mart screw up. There's one like 3 minutes away from my place so I probably could have gotten a TV or kayak or something.

Mrbob

Eznark is going to play a basketball game in which all players aren't white? I don't believe this. He loves his grindy white basketball.

Can't believe you forgot about me, Smokey. Gonna dominate with Drose.

Top Bottom