• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

So they took action against that douche that i reported for commend begging(same game that dood called me a faggot cause i dodged his gank attempt with a leap).

I can report an additional 2 people now!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT ran some tests, looks like user safety is the solution but that's about it.

iS6OIj3psmZZK.gif

eznark

Banned
So this will just be year of the option in Madden? Cool, I'm glad DOTA is around

That was clear from the demo. FMT now has an auto-offense to go with a auto-defense. I'll be giving Aaron Rodgers to the best AFC team for peanuts just in the hopes someone can topple him.

Also to run option with whichever QB I draft in the first year!

Continuing my MaddenGAF book club of one, this week start The Son by Philipp Meyer.

Smokey

It would be just like Microsoft's PR to release a broken image to the public.

Heh I'm on my phone and can't get it to copy correctly for some reason. It's a thread on the gaming side though. I like the white contrasting with the black versus the vcr they are putting out now.

what needs to happen to stop the read option is:

1. always tell your D to target RB
2. shift your line and stunt them towards where the QB will run
3. control the safety and just wait for the QB

of course, the problem with this is if someone lines up in the pistol and you expect an option play, but they run something else, then you are fucked. it also seems that you wouldn't need to do this if the RG wouldn't pull and take you out. the funny thing about that is that is not the RG's blocking assignment. but somehow the RG (against the CPU anyways) knows that you are there as a human and makes a ridiculous pull to take you out. i tested just staying completely back with the safety (as in, 10 yards back from the LOS) and the RG never pulls. but as soon as you creep closer he magically knows.

maybe we will just ban the read option out right, i don't know. we'll see once everyone has tested it! i've stopped running it myself. not like i really need it anyways with how powerful the niners o-line blocking is on running plays. no point in getting kap hurt!

eznark

Banned
That does look sick. Hopefully it's the first kinectless sku. No white Kinect? mmmm hmmmmmmm

Q2 2014 at the absolute latest for a box without that shit. Rack it.

Smokey

what needs to happen to stop the read option is:

1. always tell your D to target RB
2. shift your line and stunt them towards where the QB will run
3. control the safety and just wait for the QB

of course, the problem with this is if someone lines up in the pistol and you expect an option play, but they run something else, then you are fucked. it also seems that you wouldn't need to do this if the RG wouldn't pull and take you out. the funny thing about that is that is not the RG's blocking assignment. but somehow the RG (against the CPU anyways) knows that you are there as a human and makes a ridiculous pull to take you out. i tested just staying completely back with the safety (as in, 10 yards back from the LOS) and the RG never pulls. but as soon as you creep closer he magically knows.

maybe we will just ban the read option out right, i don't know. we'll see once everyone has tested it! i've stopped running it myself. not like i really need it anyways with how powerful the niners o-line blocking is on running plays. no point in getting kap hurt!

Real talk a ban might be in order. Offense is already way ahead of defense imo.

TheCrow

Yesterday I learned that doom does not stop clinkz from going invis. I thought I must've doomed a creep or something when he managed to get away.

OT: If the read option is really broken then we should just ban it outright. But i'm still going to run it at least once before the league starts.

Yesterday I learned that doom does not stop clinkz from going invis. I thought I must've doomed a creep or something when he managed to get away.

OT: If the read option is really broken then we should just ban it outright. But i'm still going to run it at least once before the league starts.

There will be plenty of practice games played so you can all see for yourself.

I have arguably the cheesiest read option qb so I won't be running it at all but I will still use the pistol formation

Mrbob

That does look sick. Hopefully it's the first kinectless sku. No white Kinect? mmmm hmmmmmmm

Q2 2014 at the absolute latest for a box without that shit. Rack it.
I'm starting to wonder if ms will eat the price than remove kinect. But they will never be able to price xbone as cheap as ps4 with kinect included. Unless they want to bleed money on hardware sales.

BigAT

Uh...yes it does. Unless you maybe doomed him after he already activated it, in the fade time before he was invisible. But he certainly can't invis after you doom him.

Trasher

Fade time, bruh.

Trasher

Did my main fantasy draft last night.

LFJEjwA.png

What's that you say? My RBs suck? Megatron and AJ Green don't give a fuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkk.

I'm really counting on FMT's boy to do some work for me!

eznark

Banned
Joique Bell is far and away the best running back on your team but he plays for a mind-bogglingly retarded organization so he will never play. Sorry bro.

Trasher

I picked a 9ers QB. I can't lose.

Reggie in the third? Is it a PPR league?

It's an Auction draft. Not that Snake shit. Rounds don't even matter. It's all about price. Time to move on from your little kiddy snake drafts people!

In all seriousness though, you guys should really do Auction. It's so much more fun, and you don't get screwed by the RNG factor of draft order.

Joique Bell is far and away the best running back on your team but he plays for a mind-bogglingly retarded organization so he will never play. Sorry bro.

I really wanted Lacey actually, but people in our league paid a shit ton for him. Can't believe anyone in our league even knew who he was! He was my SLEEPER!

LiveWire

$10 on HearthStone. Here we go...

How much gold did that get you? I just unlocked my first 100g for playing on the Arena. I stand corrected about my earlier assessment--Blizzard's model does seem similar to MTGO. All they need is for the ability to trade cards for gold and they've got a winner.

LiveWire

I really wanted Lacey actually, but people in our league paid a shit ton for him. Can't believe anyone in our league even knew who he was! He was my SLEEPER!

Like Az said, I can't believe anyone would want a Green Bay RB unless they were desperate to fill a flex spot for a week. I regret not splurging on SJax during that late round of bidding. Even if I had to pay $50 for him it probably would have been worth it given my other two RBs.

Trasher

Like Az said, I can't believe anyone would want a Green Bay RB unless they were desperate to fill a flex spot for a week. I regret not splurging on SJax during that late round of bidding. Even if I had to pay $50 for him it probably would have been worth it given my other two RBs.

I wanted RG3 you monster.

eznark

Banned
How much gold did that get you? I just unlocked my first 100g for playing on the Arena. I stand corrected about my earlier assessment--Blizzard's model does seem similar to MTGO. All they need is for the ability to trade cards for gold and they've got a winner.

It got me seven decks of cards.

Have you looked at the crafting at all?

For you HTC One owners, are you sticking with Sense or are you going to root and put the new 4.3 release that came out today?

LiveWire

It got me seven decks of cards.

Have you looked at the crafting at all?

Crafting? I'm guessing this is a feature that unlocks after more play? I've unlocked all the classes and maxed out the mage class in practice mode, but other than that I haven't seen any gameplay options aside from Arena.

I wanted RG3 you monster.

All it would have taken was $30. That was my limit, and I got him for $29. ;)

eznark

Banned
I'm not sure either. You can destroy cards to get powder which you can apparently use to craft other cards. No clue.

Trasher

Crafting? I'm guessing this is a feature that unlocks after more play? I've unlocked all the classes and maxed out the mage class in practice mode, but other than that I haven't seen any gameplay options aside from Arena.

All it would have taken was $30. That was my limit, and I got him for $29. ;)

Yeah I was trying to only pay 25 max for a QB. I took you all the way there and didn't want to pay anymore haha. Surprised no one else bid to be honest.

Ferny

I'm not sure either. You can destroy cards to get powder which you can apparently use to craft other cards. No clue.
You burn anything more than 2 since that's the max you can have in a decl and use that arcane dust to build other cards. As far as I've seen in videos, you can build just about any card available as long as you have enough arcane dust.

Top Bottom