• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

rinse82

you can't change the logo but you have 3 different unis to choose from

Ya color scheme is the same though

09kDQ5T.jpg

At least they're tolerable

yeah anyone who plans on moving to LA will be disappointed by their choices and schemes

like LA Stars could look totally fucking cool, but it doesn't

Mrbob

Somnia, do you get a Steam code for the free Splinter Cell with a GTX card?

Edit: I may wait. Sounds like AMD new cards are coming in October and they might have a Titan killer for 500 to 600 bucks. Plus they have a deal with EA now so it may come with BF4 free. AMD holding an event Sept 25 to announce the new cards. Although I game on a single screen at 1080P so I don't know if I even need that much power.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
lol whenever i play randoms a bunch of people will leave when they see i'm the 49ers. takes a few tries before someone bites!

damn cheesy niners

I used to have to pick a team other than the lakers when i played randoms in 2k years and years ago. Everyone would just quit at team select.

Colasante

I don't understand how someone could possibly dislike the first season of Breaking Bad, but at least give it through the second season. If you don't like it by then, it's probably not for you. Hard to judge it based purely on the first season since it was artificially cut short due to the writer's strike.

eznark

Banned
Honestly, it's probably the talk surrounding it as much as anything. The whole hype is "watch this guy spiral out of control" but he's already pretty much rock bottom after a few episodes. Three murders in four episodes or so? What's left? If I want to watch shitheads with no redeeming qualities cook meth and kill each other I'll drive an hour to Kentucky. That show plays hourly in every county.

If Walter's arc is supposed to be the interesting thing, yet he has already nadir-ed, what keeps people interested? The day to day life of a cunt drug dealer?

Colasante

Honestly, it's probably the talk surrounding it as much as anything. The whole hype is "watch this guy spiral out of control" but he's already pretty much rock bottom after a few episodes. Three murders in four episodes or so? What's left? If I want to watch shitheads with no redeeming qualities cook meth and kill each other I'll drive an hour to Kentucky. That show plays hourly in every county.

If Walter's arc is supposed to be the interesting thing, yet he has already nadir-ed, what keeps people interested? The day to day life of a cunt drug dealer?

The best acting, writing, directing, and cinematography on television. An extremely tightly-woven storyline in which every tertiary plotline ties into the greater narrative. Some of the most tense and expertly crafted sequences ever on television. And Walter's arc is far from complete by episode 4 of the first season. The character you see in the fifth season feels like an entirely different person, yet it's a believable transformation because you've seen his organic development every single step of the way.

Are you high right now. I just said the Texans are on in my post which should imply to you that I am watching them.

oh

so that's what you meant

pre-season football that no one gives a fuck about?

I honestly looked first and thought that meant you were waiting on Live

who gives a FUCK about the preseason

Splat

After getting gouged for like 20ypc vs a read option redskins team in a ranked match, I tried to find an answer in practice mode. Apparently if I'm cool w/ rushing 6 in a 4-6 vs a 3wide set, I can stop it sometimes! (By stop I mean limit to like a 3 yard fall forward gain). That play is broken as fuck

After getting gouged for like 20ypc vs a read option redskins team in a ranked match, I tried to find an answer in practice mode. Apparently if I'm cool w/ rushing 6 in a 4-6 vs a 3wide set, I can stop it sometimes! (By stop I mean limit to like a 3 yard fall forward gain). That play is broken as fuck

you know you can tell your D to either go after the QB or RB right?

Top Bottom