• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Nightz

Going commando with the phone. I'll stick with Sense for a bit. Never had an HTC phone so I've never played with their software. So far I'm not bothered by it. Blinkfeed reminds me of Flipboard.

Rorschach

Got the S4 today. It's nice, but taking off the back cover, I felt what everyone was talking about when they said it has a "cheap" feel.

eznark

Banned
I'll probably get a case for never I am doing projects but generally go without.

Is Madden download able this year?

BigAT

Which of you fuckers are getting TMNT this Wednesday?

tmntmcut5.gif

Rorschach

Sorry about that last game. Half there. Some people don't understand that DotA is more important than them! Distracted, but we did it! 2 for 2!

sorry splat the CC didn't have accel clock on and i have to be up real early tomorrow :(

splat and i tested out some sliders in an online franchise game. some promising results here and there but still needs more work. definitely better performing defense than the standard settings

p.s.

there was no way that tip pick you had in the endzone was inbounds but they wouldn't let me challenge!

Mrbob

Yeah, that was only because I was trying to figure out how to watch Doto on my big screen. Then I realized it was easy to hook up my PC to TV via HDMI and watched the games through Dota 2 itself.

I have to make some decisions on what console to axe. My home theater system has 5 HDMI slots and they are full.

1) TV
2) PC
3) PS3
4) 360
5) Wii U

When the PS4 is out I have to remove one of these items from the HDMI rotation. TV and PC will stay because of usage. PS3 will stay due to PS Plus. Wii U has Zelda. I don't even play 360 anymore except for Madden and NHL, so it might be the biggest loser and booted. At least the decent thing about the TV, TV, TV, SPORTS, SPORTS, SPORTS system is running the cable signal into the console and out to the TV so I don't waste an extra HDMI slot.

Trasher

Whelp. It won't POST. DRAM LED is on... I was told my RAM was compatible with this mobo though. What else could it be?

Mrbob

Derp, I have an extra HDMI slot on the back on my TV I guess 360 just won't get sweet sound anymore.

I really hate that neither console is BC. I would have paid an upcharge on both to get this feature.

When are we playing Payday?

Nightz

So I made a franchise and in week 2 of the regular season, I have 7 key guys who are injured for 5+ weeks. Amazing. Then again, that falls in line with the horrible injuries the real life Chargers have been dealing with.

I'm getting nervous. Fucking UPS didn't update and say shit was on a carrier

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Tuesday, 08/27/2013, By End of Day

Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Wednesday, 08/28/2013, By End of Day

no motherfucker today is regular day, not early

TheCrow

What's the cheapest spot to get Gold time? My account finally ran out for the first time about a week ago.

I have a 12 month card that I'm willing to part with for $45. I'm hoping the PS4 league ends up replacing the 360 one. Who can resist being able to stream our games.

Mrbob

Agreed. Once we get a taste of our own smokeytv setup playing the 360 version will suck.

What's the cheapest spot to get Gold time? My account finally ran out for the first time about a week ago.
You missed eBay deals last week. 30 dolla. Go to amazon now.

rinse82

My Live account expires on Jan 1, 2014. Going to wait till December to see if 360 league is still alive before renewing.

EDIT: might need it for NHL anyways

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm getting nervous. Fucking UPS didn't update and say shit was on a carrier

no motherfucker today is regular day, not early

Stop worrying. I told you yesterday thats what it always says on the UPS website.

Mrbob

Let the countdown begin for when Luke gives up on madden and starts playing dota matches during his madden games.

I'm thinking about making a silver Xbox Live account called GAFonMADDEN. I could compile up to 100 different Madden players on it so anyone can look and invite people they'd like to play with. Would anybody be interested in adding that sort of account or do you need the friends list slot?

eznark

Banned
I think they just have an in-game thing you can join now. Almost like a guild. I seem to remember that from last year.

Can't wait to idle in Madden while playing Dota tonight! The new mousepad I got (went back to a padded fabric steel series instead of the hard flat thing I had been using) is making a world of difference. When I was bitching about lag that one night it was because the mouse was losing connection on that dumb hard pad I had picked up. RATs need fabric apparently.

Top Bottom