• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

BigAT

I'm thinking about making a silver Xbox Live account called GAFonMADDEN. I could compile up to 100 different Madden players on it so anyone can look and invite people they'd like to play with. Would anybody be interested in adding that sort of account or do you need the friends list slot?

Don't Communities essentially fill this function? I'm assuming they are in again this year.

TheCrow

lTGN5fu.jpg

BigAT

Did they make Vick even faster this year? Holy hell, it felt like he belongs in Saints Row IV the way he was super sprinting around the field.

LJ11

Smokey, bro. You'd be so proud of me.

I sent that case back, I took one look at it and said fuck this.

Went with the Fractal R4, much bigger than I wanted but it's less stress. Being able to fit that case in your entertainment center may be worth the stress however.

Nightz

Went with the Fractal R4, much bigger than I wanted but it's less stress. Being able to fit that case in your entertainment center may be worth the stress however.

I have this case and I love it. Build looks so clean with the cables hidden.

Zep

Banned

I love my beast. Was a steal getting it for $75 on CL.
cooler_master_haf_932_computex.jpg

Trasher

Jesus bro cable management

LET'S GET THE TOURNAMENT DONE TONIGHT!

Jesus, man. Clean up those cables.

Trasher did your computer case get sick and throw up wires?

But congrats on building your own rig!

lololol

I spent 7 hours straight last night just trying to get the fucker to run (8pm-3am). Once I got it working I just wanted to crash. Cable management comes next! It's gonna be a bitch doe.

PSA: If you have big hands, I highly suggest not getting that case. Holy shit that was hard hooking everything in.

Trasher

As big of a bitch as it was, I'm glad I have such a small case. It's gonna fit on top of my desk so nicely. Right by a window for dat big airflow too!

TheCrow

Just got madden delivered to me along with Super Luigi and Mario and Luigi. Now to spend the rest of the day playing Dota 2 instead.

Mrbob

I always like to go a little bigger for cases too because it is much easier to build. Mid Tower is a good balance between build comfort and size.

Mrbob

Look at Amazon working overtime to make sure I get my Madden CE today:

Date Time Location Event Details
August 27, 2013 08:16:00 AM Oshkosh WI US Out for delivery
August 27, 2013 07:03:00 AM Oshkosh WI US Package arrived at a carrier facility
August 27, 2013 06:12:00 AM Oak Creek WI US Package has left the carrier facility
August 27, 2013 04:42:00 AM Milwaukee WI US Package arrived at a carrier facility
August 27, 2013 02:58:00 AM Rockford IL US Package has left the carrier facility
August 27, 2013 01:16:00 AM Rockford IL US Package arrived at a carrier facility
August 26, 2013 07:59:00 PM Ontario CA US Package has left the carrier facility
August 26, 2013 06:03:00 PM Ontario CA US Package received by carrier
August 26, 2013 07:52:54 PM US Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier

Shame I don't typically get stuff from UPS till around 4:30-5:30PM.

rinse82

I got a 3G/WIFI Vita that included 1-year of PS Plus, Unit 13, Gravity Rush, Wipeout 2048 and Uncharted for $199.

Those games might be free but I figure I would've bought PS Plus for PS4 launch anyways, so the Vita was $149 in my eyes.

Now what...

I have a feeling I will only be using this thing for PS4 remote play.

Trasher

So Trash's trash-rig is all set up, is Luke's internet working?

10 pm game 1?!

I could make 10:30pm EST maybe. I haven't played in years though! Gotta be in top shape to try and take down this AT team.

Edit: Actually, there's probably no way I can make it that early. I still have to update drivers and install Steam/DotA 2. :(

Top Bottom