• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

McNei1y

Im finally a bit hyped for this new console. Mostly just because its something new.

Though thats not saying much when my hype was at zero for months now

This is how I feel. I wasn't as hyped for GTAV because I hadn't thought about it much. When it came out, I was hooked for about two weeks. Then I got back to a busy schedule and didn't have much time to play it. I still haven't beaten the game yet. I've recently been addicted to GTA Online though.

I think it will be the same with PS4. I'll probably play the shit out of it for the next two weeks but then wind down a bit. It's probably because I wont have a single player game. Sure, BF4 does have single player but I wont touch it. I'll probably go back to playing GTAV or hook up my SNES/N64 and replay Super Mario World or Super Mario 64 (I recently challenged both my roommates to a race in each game).

Mrbob

What the fuck....

ibgAGiQxEDQOO3.gif

Next gen 720P and sub 30FPS confirmed. This is just sad. I'm really struggling to keep this XB1 pre order. I'll be playing Mario and Zelda instead that day anyway.

Edit: 18 FPS isn't even the lowest cap? I know there are particle explosions happening here but 10FPS...really???

7WEhvXQ.png

eznark

Banned
Oh man this Target employee in Louisville is actually mentally handicapped. This is a nightmare, I'm just trying to leave at this point!

i might have preferred to go to target! i'm having a hard time with amazon and their deal. here is what happened:

1. i had madden preordered
2. i find out on sunday that they are doing the buy 2 get 1 free deal
3. i go to cancel my madden order but it says already in process of shipping
4. i contact customer service and the lady tells me that she will refund my account now and give me the ability to print a free shipping label so i don't have to pay for return shipping.
5. i go to buy madden, killzone and nba 2k today
6. it tells me i cannot buy madden as i can only order 1 copy of madden and i already ordered it 2 days ago
7. i quickly add the first game i see still in stock (asscreed 4) so i don't get screwed out of the buy 2 get 1 free
8. i email amazon telling them the issue and that i'd like to keep madden and return asscreed
9. they say that is fine but they will have to recharge my card for madden again ($65) and then i'll be able to print out a return label free for asscreed after i get it... at which time they will refund me $65 for asscreed

-_-

why don't they just NOT ship me asscreed and let me keep madden?

Sokantish

i might have preferred to go to target! i'm having a hard time with amazon and their deal. here is what happened:

1. i had madden preordered
2. i find out on sunday that they are doing the buy 2 get 1 free deal
3. i go to cancel my madden order but it says already in process of shipping
4. i contact customer service and the lady tells me that she will refund my account now and give me the ability to print a free shipping label so i don't have to pay for return shipping.
5. i go to buy madden, killzone and nba 2k today
6. it tells me i cannot buy madden as i can only order 1 copy of madden and i already ordered it 2 days ago
7. i quickly add the first game i see still in stock (asscreed 4) so i don't get screwed out of the buy 2 get 1 free
8. i email amazon telling them the issue and that i'd like to keep madden and return asscreed
9. they say that is fine but they will have to recharge my card for madden again ($65) and then i'll be able to print out a return label free for asscreed after i get it... at which time they will refund me $65 for asscreed

-_-

why don't they just NOT ship me asscreed and let me keep madden?

I had that same problem, they told me to keep the madden and just told me to pick out a PS4 game and they'll give me a full refund for it. So I got buy one get one. Woohoo!

eznark

Banned
Just Dance 14 get!!!!

They even refunded me $10, the difference of CoD and Just Dance. Pretty sure that's not how B2G1 is supposed to work but whatever!

Fuck, I have no idea when 2k14 is actually being released by Amazon and I don't know if that'll come Friday, it's the only game I really want!

I probably fucked up my choice of initial games with Amazon, Target has all that shit already hmmm

Maybe I can go to target and get Fifa and Madden+third extra game, and then return that game on Friday when Target will sell 2k14?

Ferny

Hey Smokey, for that 30% thing, do you basically just buy a $1 reservation card and then buy another and it prints a coupon? I keep seeing people saying they've done it like 6-7 times and get nothing.

I just traded CoD for Just Dance. It's possible brother!
Was this at Walmart?

Sanjuro

Fuck, I have no idea when 2k14 is actually being released by Amazon and I don't know if that'll come Friday, it's the only game I really want!

I probably fucked up my choice of initial games with Amazon, Target has all that shit already hmmm

Maybe I can go to target and get Fifa and Madden+third extra game, and then return that game on Friday when Target will sell 2k14?

Amazon is the greatest thing on the planet. Just start up a chat with them. They elevated my NBA2k to one day shipping so it should get here on Friday now.

2qlENit.jpg

eznark

Banned
He's like if Brian Brushwood turned the douche bag meter up a notch.

I want The Goos to buttfuck the Angry Army dota team.

Smokey

You skipped fifa? Boo

they were out of fifa's, but i do have more left over credit from gamestop. i got fifa on pc and yall left a brotha hanging so eh

that's really fucking unnecessary

are you really going to play all those games

probably not. it was more of seeing if i could pull such a sweet haul off. 9 games that's normally $585. Even with this sale that's $360+, and I beat that by $100+.

Sanjuro

I'm in a chat now. What do I tell them!!!

Hey, fuckers! I got dis NBA game so I can blow out knees on launch day. But, NOOOoooOOOO! You changed that shit! Elevate me to one-day shipping!

We can do that for you! It'll be $3.99 extra!

I got Prime! I'm supposed to have release day delivery for pre-orders!

Sure. Changed that for you! Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Boost Jeff Green's overall rating.

Top Bottom