• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

McNei1y

Me too! Great minds think alike or something.

highfive2lu3z.gif

Smokey

I'll probably put up a 2k14 interest thread later today or tom after people get it from amazon or target sale. Crow are you playing? If so I think that's 26/30 spots filled.

Sanjuro

I'll probably put up a 2k14 interest thread later today or tom after people get it from amazon or target sale. Crow are you playing? If so I think that's 26/30 spots filled.

Cool. I have it, but Amazong looks like it's not going to ship it until later this week or the following.

Well that was easy. I just placed the games in my cart a day ago so all I had to do was checkout as soon as the clock struck noon. Also had $52 in amazon bucks so I ended up only paying about $65 for three games.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Never made it to target last night, ended up just ordering from amazon with the B2G1 deal. Knack/Killzone/Madden.

Don't fuck me with Madden!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i got the amazon B2G1 deal but looks like 2k was out of stock. Hopefully they are able to get it to me soon.

Nightz

Got FIFA, NFS and AC4 from Amazon. Gonna make a run to Best Buy to pick up 2K14, Killzone and probably Knack after work.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I thought Amazon was going to crash. I applied the promo code literally the moment the clock turned to noon here and hit order. Pretty painless. If it was a hot concert ticket, forget it, the site would have been down.

TheCrow

Got 2K, FIFA, and BF4. Looks like a bunch of us got fifa. We should definitely get a squad up and running. Last year on the PC was fun and now we'll have better matchmaking.

brentech

Got 2K, FIFA, and BF4. Looks like a bunch of us got fifa. We should definitely get a squad up and running. Last year on the PC was fun and now we'll have better matchmaking.

2K, Madden, and Killzone

Got out of outpatient hospital and thought I was going to miss it. They were dragging ass today with my infusion.

There better be lots of PS4 madden gaf bro love this weekend!

I got the fridge stocked with beer so I am ready for some marathon BF4/Fifa/2k14 sessions!

Dibs on choppa pilot

CB3

the deal must have went fast. my friend has different shipping dates on some of the same stuff and he only got it a few minutes after me.

Ill have BF4 Friday. NFS presumably Monday since there was no option for release date shipping, and 2k is unknown since it was out of stock.

Also as long as gamefly doesnt shit the bed i should have madden on Friday

eznark

Banned
I sent my wife and kids away on Friday but the problem is the system probably won't arrive til 5 or so since I'm either first or last stop on UPS depending on the shipping center. So far all my PS4 shipments have come from the one where I am last on the delivery. Bah!

TheCrow

I sent my wife and kids away on Friday but the problem is the system probably won't arrive til 5 or so since I'm either first or last stop on UPS depending on the shipping center. So far all my PS4 shipments have come from the one where I am last on the delivery. Bah!

We should DOTA till PS4 comes.

eznark

Banned
That's the plan!

Been playing some BF4 today. Holy fuck it looks and runs so much better with the 770. I was nervous because I had the 770 during the beta and it looked/ran like fucking shit. 80+ FPS with everything on Ultra. So good!

CB3

thats how it is for me too. Im hoping the giantbomb stream keeps me occupied until it comes.

I sent mine to the office. UPS guy gets to my work at around 10am. I plan to head home at lunch and play all day.

Ferny

Picked up Ghosts/Killzone/2k14. Ghosts and Killzone will be here on Thursday. I wonder when 2k14 will actually ship, if this week at all.

Mrbob

If you guys actually stick to BF4 on PS4 I'll buy it. Right now I'm loving the game on PC. Will double dip to play with Madden bros.

brentech

Will stick to PC myself. I dont even play that version enough at this point.
As I did in BF3, I need to find a solo server and practice flying. I only tried it once so far in BF4, and I sure crashed down pretty quick.
Makes me wonder if I leave a controller plugged in, if I can just swap to it for flying

Nightz

thats how it is for me too. Im hoping the giantbomb stream keeps me occupied until it comes.

I think I'm gonna try the UPS My Choice thing of having them hold the package at the shipping center so I can just go there in the morning.

brentech

Just got this email from Amazon. In chat with them now, changing NBA 2K14 to Knack. So looks like I'm out on 2K league

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on November 12, 2013 (Order# xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxx0):

"NBA 2K14 - PlayStation 4"
Estimated arrival date: December 30, 2013

Not complete yet, but they're trying to switch it. Sounds like they can.

brentech

Probably, but if the game isn't all that great, I'd like to be able to sell it before most christmas sales
I figure I'll end up keeping Madden regardless if it's basically the same as 'current gen'. I need my fix. 2K i was kind of iffy on to begin with

brentech

Have they done it yet? I may do the switch too and just pick it up in store.

Amazon:Brent please give me a moment because I am not able to cancel a pre-order item.
Just a moment.
Brent i am still working on it, please give me a moment
I*
Me:alright
Amazon:Brent if the item (NBA 2K14 is canceled, you will miss your place in the waiting list
Is that fine with you?
Me:Yeah. If it's not going to make launch, I'll go without out
without it*
Amazon:Ok, I understand
Sorry for the delay Brent, it's taking a little bit more than expected. Please wait a moment
annnnd still waiting. been about 10 min

edit: it's been fixed. Knack now shows up in it's place

Nightz

How does it work?

Sign up for UPS My Choice. They'll e-mail you when a package is going to be shipped to your house. You have the option of logging in and changing the delivery so that they hold it at a location, set a specific delivery window, etc. Some of those options have a charge of like $5, but having them hold it at center for pickup is free.

Smokey

While y'all sitting behind a computer screen I'm out here grindin in these streets. Went to Target by my job. Scooped up BF4,M25, and 2k14. Got the 30% coupon to print again. Stacked. $87 and out the door.

So far $170ish for 6 ps4 games. Going for the tri fecta later on. Ya'll need to get out here!

Top Bottom