• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

eznark

Banned
I think I'm gonna try the UPS My Choice thing of having them hold the package at the shipping center so I can just go there in the morning.

Shipping centers here only allow for pickup between 3-6. It's about 30 minutes away so I'd only gain like an hour. Not worth it.

TheCrow

While y'all sitting behind a computer screen I'm out here grindin in these streets. Went to Target by my job. Scooped up BF4,M25, and 2k14. Got the 30% coupon to print again. Stacked. $87 and out the door.

So far $170ish for 6 ps4 games. Going for the tri fecta later on. Ya'll need to get out here!
Fuck that. Too damn cold in Chicago to be spending unnecessary time outside. And this launch lineup is so weak that the only game I really want is fifa.

Smokey

Too damn cold in Chicago to be spending unnecessary time outside. And this launch lineup is so weak that the only game I really want is fifa.

70 degrees and sunny sorry bruh. Cancelling x1 turned out pretty great. For a little more than half the price of the system after tax, I might be able end up with 9 ps4 games. Lolz

Ferny

We should start up a list of PSN names for those that don't have everyone on their friends list. I'll start because I'm the best Shadowfiend here! (HA SHAKE!)

• kurruptt (Ferny)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Brandon Boykin had like a 44 catch rating in the last madden for no reason. He catches the balls thrown to him no problem.

Madden 06 with Dawkins was my user defensive prime.

Miguel

Brandon Boykin had like a 44 catch rating in the last madden for no reason. He catches the balls thrown to him no problem.

Madden 06 with Dawkins was my user defensive prime.

Same here. It was infuriating to see my lead in INTs evaporate after the first 4 games. Then any time I'd have a 1-2 INT game, you'd have a 2-3 INT game.

That's it. Keenum vs Foles this weekend.

Smokey

I dunno but you can have the Texans.

Judging off 2K, when Smokey's teams arent good he doesnt wanna use them anyway.

Hey, how would you like to use the Utah jazz and a back court of Tinsley and John lucas III?

Does that sound like fun? I think that sounds fun for you

Don't think for one second you're going to enforce your shitty rules on us Smokey

Gone are the days of PIP counting and other hacky rules designed to bail your own ass out

Smokey

Don't think for one second you're going to enforce your shitty rules on us Smokey

Gone are the days of PIP counting and other hacky rules designed to bail your own ass out

Cool I have Howard and Harden. No pip rules work for me

Way to make a quality contribution Pheeniks!
Why don't you worry about getting a system first before Cherrywood takes your team. Don't think you're slick either. You only said that because now you have lebron, and since you refuse to shoot a jumpshot with him you want to run and dunk all game.

And how exactly was pip designed to bail me out when I had yao da gawd u serious lol. I inherited those rules from the previous regime!

Cool I have Howard and Harden. No pip rules work for me

Way to make a quality contribution Pheeniks!
Why don't you worry about getting a system first before Cherrywood takes your team. Don't think you're slick either. You only said that because now you have lebron, and since you refuse to shoot a jumpshot with him you want to run and dunk all game.

And how exactly was pip designed to bail me out when I had yao da gawd u serious lol. I inherited those rules from the previous regime!

Smokey
Just ordered 2 Laker car flags on Amazon.com
(Today, 02:47 PM)

Last edited by Smokey; Today at 03:06 PM.

u mad?

CB3

Hey, how would you like to use the Utah jazz and a back court of Tinsley and John lucas III?

Does that sound like fun? I think that sounds fun for you

Sorry. I enjoy using my team even when they are garbage. I know thats a foreign thought for you.

Mrbob

i7JAVkLOQxHML.gif

Sorry. I enjoy using my team even when they are garbage. I know thats a foreign thought for you.

I can vouch for this, even when the Lakers had injuries on daily 2k, CB was still using it

Meanwhile cries were heard down in Hous-----I mean Oklahoma City

CB3

I can vouch for this, even when the Lakers had injuries on daily 2k, CB was still using it

Meanwhile cries were heard down in Hous-----I mean Oklahoma City

The hot back court of Andrew Goudelock and Darius Morris!

Smokey

Wahhhhhhhhhh!

Enjoy your shit team and first round exits this year to the likes of Bob. Then you and Pheeniks will have something in common

I'm so fucking irritated with myself that I didn't bitch at Amazon a second time or just act upon Shake/Smokey's offers. Now I'm resorting to shit like calling Sam's Club and Sears :(

the newest low was posting a beg post in the ps4 thread

Sears told me they had 3 people pre-order and will have something like 3 more units to sell lol

Sanjuro

I'm so fucking irritated with myself that I didn't bitch at Amazon a second time or just act upon Shake/Smokey's offers. Now I'm resorting to shit like calling Sam's Club and Sears :(

Sears told me they had 3 people pre-order and will have something like 3 more units to sell lol

Why the hell would you call Sears?

Just sleep up prior to Thursday. Do Best Buy midnight launch, and you should be fine. If not? Head to a Wal-Mart that opens at 8AM or something like that.

CB3

Go there like an hour before sears opens and id bet you get one. Its what i did with the wii. No one thinks about that shitty store.

Nightz

Check the buy/sell/trade thread. There's a bunch of people selling their pre-orders. Some have more of a markup than others though.

Go there like an hour before sears opens and id bet you get one. Its what i did with the wii. No one thinks about that shitty store.

Yeah that's what I'm gonna do. It opens at 9 so I'm going to get there at like 7:45 and see what's happening. If worse comes to worse, I have an iPad and I can watch Mike and Mike while I wait!

Check the buy/sell/trade thread. There's a bunch of people selling their pre-orders. Some have more of a markup than others though.

That's a good idea too

Sanjuro

I don't see how the Best Buy idea is a bad one. From everything I've researched online and off, they are going to have the largest quantity of additional consoles not from pre-order.

But, yeah. Getting one from Amazon is the most painless scenario.

I don't see how the Best Buy idea is a bad one. From everything I've researched online and off, they are going to have the largest quantity of additional consoles not from pre-order.

But, yeah. Getting one from Amazon is the most painless scenario.

It's not bad, but BB is so popular and I don't want to wait in line

My roommate has 2 but he's trying to flip one... If he can't flip it, I'll hook you up

I may be in luck, got in contact with Commish from NBA GAF and he has a Killzone bundle, will keep you updated

wooooooooooooooooo

Somnia

Rumor has it that live is going up to $69.99 in December. Just something I saw on twitter from some people who knows if it'll happen.

CB3

Im finally a bit hyped for this new console. Mostly just because its something new.

Though thats not saying much when my hype was at zero for months now

eznark

Banned
Gonna go buy the camera and exchange CoD right now. Fingers crossed it works. I can't wait to wag my dick at bob when I block his shots.

Top Bottom