• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Mrbob

Knack reviews lol. As expected Resogun > Killzone >>>> knack in terms of reviews. But Knack getting shit on hard.

Resogun star of launch.

TheCrow

Knack reviews lol. As expected Resogun > Killzone >>>> knack in terms of reviews. But Knack getting shit on hard.

Resogun star of launch.

Wonder how the cerny fanboys will react. BF4 and FIFA are already in chicago so I might get them today.

eznark

Banned
Not sure why anyone would expect reviewers to like Knack. It's definitely not a game for lonely childless 20 something obese shut ins.

Yeah I got Nov 19th delivery estimate for 2K14 as well :( Out of the 6 games ordered on Amazon, only 3 will be here friday (knack, BF4, Fifa)

Prolly just gonna use the FMT method so I have everything friday

brentech

I'm just excited for the remote play on vita. seems like it should work pretty good, and you don't have to launch the app on PS4 before using it like on PS3. Should actually be user friendly

I really wanted knack to be good so I could play it with my son when he's older, but I'll probably trade it in for NFS and just wait for it to go free on PS+

Mrbob

Yeah Zep told me last night his PS4 is showing up for him today. He has no PS4 Game though. At least, not yet. I think he is going to do some reconnaissance at Target today.

Splat

Finally found a person at target this morning to check in the back. 2k14/bf4/nfs acquired! How the fuck did I end up w/ so many launch titles?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Kotaku said:
We've checked out some multiplatform games like Assassin's Creed IV and Skylanders: Swap Force and marveled at their graphics. We've popped Madden in and wondered if we were looking at a PS3 game.

lol

Can I still return this piece of trash to Target then

I notice on my receipt it says something called "Refund value, return by 12/13/13"

What the fuck does this mean

Mrbob

The next gen Madden Producer was on the Press Row Podcast and you could hear the damage control already. He said visually Tiburon is holding back this year on the technical side not knowing the final specs of either console. I think he said something like they aren't even using 50 percent of the power of XB1, which means they are only using like 10 percent of the PS4 power.

Edit: Yeah I got another Target about 20 minutes away I can go too if I want.

BigAT

Where is nba live? I need to see it. EA knows it's shit.

Apparently they aren't even sending out review copies of Live. What a disaster that franchise has been. Jesus Bynum is the only good thing it has produced in the last five yeras.

EZ somehow got 10 bucks out of it or something, my receipt says refund value..who knows

if Madden is the same game but with sharing features I'll take it
:(

Ferny

I'm at the point where I miss playing Madden. Like Phee said, if it's the same type of game, with a little better visuals, I can live with that.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm at the point where I miss playing Madden. Like Phee said, if it's the same type of game, with a little better visuals, I can live with that.

I miss playing a halfway decent madden game. Madden 25 isnt that.

Miguel

I hope Dwight just found out that Aaron has his PS4 already...

jrEphbe.jpg

(Although I suspect he just told Dwight about Hopkins' instagram)

Mrbob

We all about the 2K lyfe now. Hopefully Amazon gets me my copy on Friday and not Monday. D:

Top Bottom