• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

i can hear you splat. i think i might have disabled it in my preferences when i was messing with stuff last night. there is a red x out thing in our party chat for me even if i mess with the buttons it doesn't work

gg splat. aj green is just too good! that 3rd down conversion killed me cause i'm pretty sure you would've punted from the 38 after you missed the last time :(

not sure wtf happened at the end of the half. i called cover 4 and i have no clue how that guy got open or where my CB went!

if the D keeps up this way i'd definitely try to get a league together. really liking what i'm seeing on the defensive side but more games will be needed to see. it really seems like everything is improved on defense. from man to zone to defending the read option. there is still bullshit like there is in every madden but i feel like i could get a stop on defense if i needed one.

splat is also correct on the running game. because of the new "true step" or whatever stupid ass gimmick name they gave it it's very hard to make cuts on a dime.

it's unfortunate that the game LOOKS like a ps3.1 game because the gameplay is decent. if EA actually put in the time to make this look like a knockout people would have been jocking it more

Did I really miss a FMT 2k stream. Damnit

it was my first game! i'll get better. its hard to practice because playing online the release timing is different than online. wasn't much lag online but even that little bit causes it to be different

oh and so far my madden online games have been pretty smooth. probably because there are like 11 people online in madden

Smokey

it was my first game! i'll get better. its hard to practice because playing online the release timing is different than online. wasn't much lag online but even that little bit causes it to be different

oh and so far my madden online games have been pretty smooth. probably because there are like 11 people online in madden

I should probably try Madden

Top Bottom