• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

brentech

oh my god my white player having a discussion with his white coach and it sounds like dez bryant talking to ahmad carroll.

This is absurd!
Lol. I need to see if gamestop has any copies tomorrow. They'll probably try to mock me for not pre-ordering it though. They're such Dbags at my local store.

Sanjuro

4rLbU6U.gif

Someone at EA lit the FMT signal.

Sanjuro

USB Headsets work on the console.

XBOX headsets with a 2.5MM female to 3.5MM male.

Bluetooth is a no go, but it recognizes the devices currently.

oh my god

I can plug my headphones into the controller and it wirelessly gets the sound in there

holy shit

i wonder if my mic plug in will work....

my game with phee in madden was pretty good. the game isn't drastically different from current gen madden 25 except i feel like after 2 games zone defense is highly improved. now highly improved from absolute dog shit isn't saying much in itself but zone defense is viable at least. still don't like that it's very hard to get pressure with a 4 man line.

need to play about 10 more games... then we can decide on having our 10-15 man league or not :D

Ferny

Any of you guys picking up that Playstation Protection Plan stuff? Seems pretty good for 3 years of coverage, especially with these consoles being first runs and all.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Went to Walmart to get store credit for KillZone, got told "I'll do this for you just once but next time especially for electronics over $50 we need a receipt"

sure
Did you already opened Killzone? Want to figure out which game to return and go from there. If I can get full credit from an open game at Walmart I'll make the drive for sure.

Ferny

Did you already opened Killzone? Want to figure out which game to return and go from there. If I can get full credit from an open game at Walmart I'll make the drive for sure.

The game has to be sealed. If you have KZ, it's pretty good. Takes some getting used to, but it's a pretty good shooter.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DC Universe carried over the character i made and played for like 10 minutes on the PS3 version.

I didnt expect that

Also i dont know what the fuck im doing so ill probably have to restart to get the tutorial anyway

Splat

FMT, despite the score it felt like my defense was way better than on x360. I got burned on dumb playcalls and you got a bunch of points from defense and that hilarious non-touchback to my 4 yardline. GENO ATKINS IS EFFECTIVE HOLY SHIT.

FMT wont even stream his madden game

i haven't even signed up for twitchtv or whatever it is yet :/

anyhow, had a good game against splat. i won 35-7 but most of those 35 were short fields due to picks. i am now certain that i was not imagining defense, and especially zone D, being much improved. defenders seem to attack the ball now

Somnia

Went to a buddies tonight with the PS4, buncha people over checking it out. I only have one DS4 so we tried Extinction in Ghosts with a vita as a second controller and it fucking works great lol

Game on tv, game on vita, 2 players... Score!

Splat

i haven't even signed up for twitchtv or whatever it is yet :/

anyhow, had a good game against splat. i won 35-7 but most of those 35 were short fields due to picks. i am now certain that i was not imagining defense, and especially zone D, being much improved. defenders seem to attack the ball now

I shouldn't be throwing deep w/ 18 mph cross winds. Also the winder meter is still fucking backwards. The deep throws w/ the wind though, you could actually see the players trying to adapt to the ball movement, with players in zones actually reactive before receivers turned their heads.

Do you have FIFA?

I do!

Top Bottom