• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

I shouldn't be throwing deep w/ 18 mph cross winds. Also the winder meter is still fucking backwards. The deep throws w/ the wind though, you could actually see the players trying to adapt to the ball movement, with players in zones actually reactive before receivers turned their heads.

It appeared to me that the AI guys worked on Madden but the graphic department just moved over most of their assets from current gen and took off.

The Georgia Dome still hasn't been updated properly with the vid boards that they installed years ago.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DC Universe carried over the character i made and played for like 10 minutes on the PS3 version.

I didnt expect that

Also i dont know what the fuck im doing so ill probably have to restart to get the tutorial anyway

This is exactly me. I apparently had 4 characters made. Messed around with 2 of them, figured out to set up a bluetooth keyboard. Could be interesting, though I'm apparently the leader of a GAF United clan, where everyone else left years ago :lol

Smokey

And that's really the only reason it's still in the house. Stuff still releasing for it too. I think I'll keep it around until The Last of US DLC hits and send it off after that. I hate having stuff just sitting around when I could get some kind of value for it.

Also 2k streaming is being discussed on gaming side:
You likely have a camera or your mic was picking up the audio.

Bf4 and nba do not stream with audio.

great

brentech

And that's really the only reason it's still in the house. Stuff still releasing for it too. I think I'll keep it around until The Last of US DLC hits and send it off after that. I hate having stuff just sitting around when I could get some kind of value for it.

Yeah, if Gaiki really comes to life on PS4, I'll probably send my PS3 slim off. Sadly my OG 60gb died. PSU crapped itself.

Somnia

So GameStop is doing a 90% trade in bonus on anything tomorrow towards xbox one related items. You could trade in your PS4 for roughly $523 towards an xbox lol

No I'm not doing it, but I thought if any of you bought a 2nd PS4 it's an option!

eznark

Banned
Wad anyone watching me stream there? I think I saw like five people in at the height. Soundshapes is so good!

Just wondering if it ran well.

Lonestar

only time I saw the light change colors, was on DCUO. and it was going crazy. I'm sure it's means something, but who knows

Lonestar

it means you should be playing knack

Opinions are all over the place on that game. Some friends don't like it, others do, reviews are mixed.

Anyone know if Target has NFS yet? Have yet to open KZ or BF4, and thinking about swapping one of those for it.

eznark

Banned
Knack is so fucking good. I'm beyond it being fine into being actually good. Played a bunch of the Vita today which was rad.

Also played DCUO on the Vita which is absurd!

Knack is so fucking good. I'm beyond it being fine into being actually good. Played a bunch of the Vita today which was rad.

Also played DCUO on the Vita which is absurd!

i played for about an hour or so and i liked knack a lot. maybe its because my expectations were so low after reading those reviews but give me a break this isn't a 2/5 or 5/10 type game

Top Bottom