• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

LJ11

Opening kickoff return?

I'm in Baltimore. Cannot wait to go to Camden tomorrow! I'll be the guy asking everyone where Hamsterdam is.

Nah, we didn't even play.

GQ was waiting, EA's menus are shit and I can't even tell where's what. I was waiting in the menus fixing my rosters, he never sends me an invite, now I have to wait another two hours to play because he can't play after 9:20.

I almost Smokey'd my controller.

Edit: GQ says he didn't see me as on, I take him at his word. EA sucks!

Anyone want to scrimmage?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Now that you guys mention it, the kick and punt coverage is fucking retarded in this game too. I think Luke alluded to it yesterday.

Ramirez

Now that you guys mention it, the kick and punt coverage is fucking retarded in this game too. I think Luke alluded to it yesterday.

It's pursuits in general, as you said (I think), a juke on a run play completely destroys all defenders in open space. It's like they're all tied to one AI decision maker or something.

brentech

https://www.humblebundle.com/

q7ohst1.png
good little set up. worth it to try out that FTL that I always see chuckdd playing along with some others.

Smokey

I beat Tomb Raider. Pretty fun game. Better action game than Uncharted. Dumb story tho. Tressfx looks nice. Longer game than I expected.

Ramirez

I beat Tomb Raider. Pretty fun game. Better action game than Uncharted. Dumb story tho. Tressfx looks nice. Longer game than I expected.

Slightly behind TLOU for my GOTY thus far, really enjoyed it. A lot better than any of the Uncharted's I thought.

LJ11

You're not in the community! Now what am I suppose to do?! You were suppose to do all the hard work, man.

Forgot to sign up for that!

You don't even need to juke on some kick returns, players have sick bend at the ankles. Change of direction in a heart beat.

Smokey

i got like 10 hours in and got bored. it's a good game though

will you wait until i do my normal 1 edit before quoting me!!

and yeah it dragged on a bit..but lara was a beast by the end of the game..took me 14 hrs @ 75% complete

Slightly behind TLOU for my GOTY thus far, really enjoyed it. A lot better than any of the Uncharted's I thought.

I gave up on TLOU and just traded it in. Game should've been on PS4. I couldn't get past the frame rate and tiny confined areas

BigAT

Mark of the Ninja, Fez and FTL are all definitely worth playing. It's a pretty sick bundle if you don't have any of those games.

Ramirez

will you wait until i do my normal 1 edit before quoting me!!

and yeah it dragged on a bit..but lara was a beast by the end of the game..took me 14 hrs @ 75% complete

I gave up on TLOU and just traded it in. Game should've been on PS4. I couldn't get past the frame rate and tiny confined areas

Damn, you missed out.

Sokantish

Wow guys, I'm getting really lucky and getting a ton of HFA against LJ!

GG LJ, your dudes didn't feel like catching INTs thankfully

LJ11

Wow guys, I'm getting really lucky and getting a ton of HFA against LJ!

GG LJ, your dudes didn't feel like catching INTs thankfully

GG dude, you were zipping the ball around and into tight spaces.

Got sacked/hit quickly on a few 3rd downs, killed my drives. Find it hard to play D this year.

Edit: TLOU multi is legit, never finished SP, but I played a lot of the multi. Thought it was well done.

McNei1y

GG dude, you were zipping the ball around and into tight spaces.

Got sacked/hit quickly on a few 3rd downs, killed my drives. Find it hard to play D this year.

Edit: TLOU multi is legit, never finished SP, but I played a lot of the multi. Thought it was well done.

Oh man, I never even tried the MP! I think I have to give that a try for sure,

Smokey

It's brutal at first, doesn't really explain shit, but once you figure it out it's excellent.

i liked what i saw from mp, just never gave it a try. i know one of the videos i saw dude straight slit somebody's throat and it was pretty graphic. didn't know ND had it in em like that. if i get the urge ill probably check it out from gamefly like I did with RDR

edit: just realized i have nothing to play on 360 besides madden lulz

LJ11

i liked what i saw from mp, just never gave it a try. i know one of the videos i saw dude straight slit somebody's throat and it was pretty graphic. didn't know ND had it in em like that. if i get the urge ill probably check it out from gamefly like I did with RDR

edit: just realized i have nothing to play on 360 besides madden lulz

Yeah, it's pretty graphic. You can craft a melee weapon that's a one hit down. Execution style killes. Smoke dudes out and rush them for a throat slash. Lots of options and ways to play. Didn't expect much but my buddy kept telling me how good it was so I tried it out.

PS4 GOTY release next year, believe!

Sokantish

My good friend Bluemax asked me to post this for you guys

Fun with small sample size! I found an old excel file in my email from back on February 1st of this year as compiled by Wellie. I went ahead and did some quick calcuations based on the (probably) inaccurate stats on the website and compared them with people I knew still had the same teams as last year.

There are some obviously unsustainable marks like CB3 and myself both throwing 0.0% INTs so far, or Sanjuro's 0.0% sack rate or Smokey's 80% completion rate.

At any rate, nothing concrete should be drawn from these as the sample is way too small (Birdman, and LJ only have 1 game's worth of stats and eznark maybe had a sim game(?)).

N1ghtz
Last Year: 60.5% completions, 10.5% INTs, 3.8% Sack, 19:24 TD:INT
This Year: 66.7% completions, 1.5% INTs, 4.3% Sack, 9:1 TD:INT

LukeSmith
Last Year: 72.2% completions, 5.2% INTs, 8.1% Sack, 25:13 TD:INT
This Year: 72.3% completions, 6.2% INTs, 8.5% Sack, 4:4 TD:INT

FMT
Last Year: 68.6% completions, 5.3% INTs, 16.7% Sack, 11:9 TD:INT
This Year: 76.6% completions, 6.4% INTs, 9.6% Sack, 3:3 TD:INT

CB3
Last Year: 69.8% completions, 7.0% INTs, 14.9% Sack, 12:9 TD:INT
This Year: 66.7% completions, 0.0% INTs, 13.5% Sack, 9:0 TD:INT

Bob
Last Year: 68.0% completions, 9.6% INTs, 13.6% Sack, 10:17 TD:INT (with Will Myers)
This Year: 62.9% completions, 1.9% INTs, 6.9% Sack, 3:1 TD:INT

Pheenix
Last Year: 61.7% completions, 7.5% INTs, 9.4% Sack, 22:18 TD:INT
This Year: 65.3% completions, 10.2% INTs, 3.9% Sack, 3:5 TD:INT

Birdman
Last Year: 59.5% completions, 8.9% INTs, 7.7% Sack, 12:15 TD:INT
This Year: 77.7% completions, 5.6% INTs, 10.0% Sack, 1:1 TD:INT

LJ
Last Year: 68.0% completions, 9.6% INTs, 13.6% Sack, 10:17 TD:INT (with Kyle Baker)
This Year: 51.6% completions, 9.7% INTs, 8.8% Sack, 0:3 TD:INT

Trasher
Last Year: 61.1% completions, 9.7% INTs, 6.3% Sack, 21:29 TD:INT
This Year: 78.9% completions, 11.9% INTs, 4.3% Sack, 5:8 TD:INT

Sanjuro
Last Year: 58.8% completions, 10.1% INTs, 4.0% Sack, 32:31 TD:INT
This Year: 65.9% completions, 4.9% INTs, 0.0% Sack, 1:2 TD:INT

BlueMax
Last Year: 64.9% completions, 10.9% INTs, 5.2% Sack, 17:22 TD:INT
This Year: 65.6% completions, 0.0% INTs, 0.3% Sack, 2:0 TD:INT

Eznark
Last Year: 62.8% completions, 11.6% INTs, 11.7% Sack, 4:14 TD:INT