• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

LiveWire

without competition (through exclusive deals or lack of competition due to incompetency) games like madden, nba 2k and mlb the show never improve substantially. you basically get the same shit every year with a couple minor changes here and there (sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse)

definitely interesting hearing ian cummings talking about the culture around the madden games.

its obviously not all tiburons fault. i feel there HAVE to be people there that have great ideas that just get shot down. much like the actual NFL, they have to pander to the lowest common denominator on what the top guys think the majority wants

I also wonder if we're not considering any oversight from the NFL itself on how the game plays? Like for example, how hard it is to get roughing the passer penalties?

Ferny

I don't wish injury or anything on any player, but I could not be happier right now.
0fSeHML.png

If we can have 10 people on either Friday or Saturday we can do the entire tourney. We can redraft on the spot and get the games in. Anyone who is around to play and doesn't get picked will get a prize of some sorts.

I doubt we can even get 10 people online at once. Doto used to be king :(

eznark

Banned
If we can have 10 people on either Friday or Saturday we can do the entire tourney. We can redraft on the spot and get the games in. Anyone who is around to play and doesn't get picked will get a prize of some sorts.

I doubt we can even get 10 people online at once. Doto used to be king :(

Garbage

Nightz

Why is it so hard for me to give you guys steam gifts? Why don't you want my money?!

I'll take the money upfront, thanks!

Downloaded Killzone Mercenary today so that I could play while I wait for my car to get maintenanced. Got to the dealer and realized that I left my Vita at home. -_-

I'll take the money upfront, thanks!

Downloaded Killzone Mercenary today so that I could play while I wait for my car to get maintenanced. Got to the dealer and realized that I left my Vita at home. -_-

Game is fun and looks great but there are no mid mission save points and the missions can be long.

eznark

Banned
You can save by going to an arms dealer. Game is so fucking generic but it's cool as a portable. I forgot my Vita charger at home, forgot it was proprietary. No idea where to get one downtown Baltimore.

Hey man, I tried. And what was my reward for my effort? A SWIFT BOOT OUT OF THE COMPETITION.

The lesson is, never try.

I just want to play some try hard inhouse and you were gone for the weekend.

the next time we have 10 available to play, whether that is tonight or this weekend, we can run this!

brentech

You can save by going to an arms dealer. Game is so fucking generic but it's cool as a portable. I forgot my Vita charger at home, forgot it was proprietary. No idea where to get one downtown Baltimore.

i usually see them at target, if there is anything like that around you

Ferny

lol how did you get booted?

The teams were redrafted to people who are usually on and willing to play with each other and as I understand, having AT on one team would be unfair. I say just make it so he has to be drunk as hell and then it becomes a fair and also hilarious match.

McNei1y

The teams were redrafted to people who are usually on and willing to play with each other and as I understand, having AT on one team would be unfair. I say just make it so he has to be drunk as hell and then it becomes a fair and also hilarious match.

Unless alcohol has the popeye effect on him like it has on me then he will be indestructible.

That was part of it... I was still trying to work him in but he said he wasn't available!!

Trasher

So why were AT and I kicked then? lol...

Stabbed in the back over PM. Et tu, Mastershake?

I didn't even get a PM! I got Steam messages asking when I could play though making it sound like I was invited. Shake's a big jerk. :(

Let's do this tonight! The Jets are getting another W tonight behind the rocket that is GENO so no need to watch.

You are a Lakers fan and a Jets fan? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Trasher

Well the night we had enough to play you high hatted us and played with your superb try hard friends, that might be why. I wasn't there so I don't know!

Obviously you weren't there because we only had 9. Pro tip: you need 10 people to play a game of DotA. You're new though. I forgive your lack of knowledge in this area.

Just because Az was AFK on steam for a couple hours doesn't mean he can play the game.

Top Bottom