• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Ferny

I was concerned about team balance...

Its a shake v crow grudge match and I don't want a first pick and win draft!

edit---

trasha is mad and now i feel bad :(

Don't cave in. This tourney has been in the works for a long ass time now. Just do it with what we got.

I played with the tryhards last night. It was super fun except Ferny used the "sell all your items" strat.

It worked when I used it against bots.

Don't cave in. This tourney has been in the works for a long ass time now. Just do it with what we got.

It worked when I used it against bots.

I just want to play at this point. Just like with the last teams selected, the longer it goes before we play the more momentum we lose.

AT and I should stream/cast it with Luke or something.

I was talking to AT about possibly casting it (the casters would get steam gifts as well)

This needs to be a madden gaf family event!

Girlfriend is in Miami for a bachelorette party, so it's just me and the baby at home. He's usually asleep by 8-8:30pm so I'll be good to go anytime after that.

Sounds about perfect!

TheCrow

vwMin.gif

Well, I am going to foolishly try to get this going tonight

IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE AROUND 6PST/8CST/9EST AND YOU WANT TO PLAY TRYHARD INHOUSE DOTO FOR PRIZES ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST

if we can get the two pre-drafted teams together plus AT/Trasha/Luke casting, that would be great. If we dont have enough for those teams then they can play!

anyone that shows up to play and doesn't get to play will get a steam gifts as well (doto key or something)

1) Shake

LiveWire

Well, I am going to foolishly try to get this going tonight

IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE AROUND 6PST/8CST/9EST AND YOU WANT TO PLAY TRYHARD INHOUSE DOTO FOR PRIZES ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST

if we can get the two pre-drafted teams together plus AT/Trasha/Luke casting, that would be great. If we dont have enough for those teams then they can play!

anyone that shows up to play and doesn't get to play will get a steam gifts as well (doto key or something)

1) Shake

I'll be around from 6PT onward to play

brentech

I'll be around. not 100% sure I'll be available. Just depends on what plans my wife throws at me. I'll think I'll be able to make it if needed though.

eznark

Banned
Severe thunderstorm warnings + already thunder storming means I am not going to Camden tonight. I ran a practice match with bots and it was ok. I'm in for tonight. Should be back from dinner by 9pm est.

Top Bottom