• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

McNei1y

FMT: ADVANCE THIS SHIT ON TIME

If I'm the last game for this week, I'll get it in in about an hour. Maybe it can advance early.

Goldust is still around? Jesus, he's got to be in his 40s by now.

Cody Rhodes was "fired" (he was getting married so he was getting time off) by Triple H and the newcorporation (storyline is pretty much the same of old but it's good so far). Cody Rhodes was given a chance to comeback if Goldust won a match against Randy Orton. I still love his entrance. And he looked damn good in the ring too

Fuck, do I have to get GTA on PS3?

Striker

This lag is incredible.
It felt more obvious than my game vs. DM. Guys looked like they were running slow mo, even faster guys like Mike Goodson and Leon Washington.

The fatigue bug(?) really bites. Despite the halftime stop and a long scoring drive to begin the 3rd, my defense still has guys lit up in orange and red. No way to defend anybody with Tammy passing.

Sanjuro

It felt more obvious than my game vs. DM. Guys looked like they were running slow mo, even faster guys like Mike Goodson and Leon Washington.

The fatigue bug(?) really bites. Despite the halftime stop and a long scoring drive to begin the 3rd, my defense still has guys lit up in orange and red. No way to defend anybody with Tammy passing.

There were more butt-tackles in this game than ever before.

McNei1y

I'll definitely hop back on the Diablo 3 train. Phee, Ferny, CB, and I were actually talking about it when we were on D2 kick. I really wanted to try another class. I only ran with the Witch Doctor. It feels like such a waste just playing one class.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Oh sweet I finally get to try Uber.

Let me know how it goes. I was messing around with destination estimates and they were more expensive than a typical NYC cab fare. But, if I don't have to deal with someone that is either smelly, loud, or tries to make too much conversation (aside from myself friends) and a it's a nice car, I'll pay the premium.

Mrbob

Playing an online game on current gen is a ticking time bomb at this point. Don't care about GTA5 online until PC/PS4 version is out.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
People wanna have a terrible online experience with awful controls.

That online mode will get played with this group like twice before everyone goes back to the usual suspects.
I'm getting it for single player. Learned my lesson long ago with you guys and other online games.

Top Bottom