• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Yeah I found out the arrows were fucked in an epic early season game with rors where I had a huge turnover advantage but missed 4 or 5 FGs before finally winning in overtime

Game is trash!

BigAT

How so? I think this is the first time I've been there since...uh, a Phil Kollar review I think, for Ni No Kuni maybe? It was linked in the NFL thread.

I don't know who the heck Phil Kollar and Someone Samit are and neither should you! Apathy is the new hatred.

Splat

From the manual, here are the relocation cities:

London, England
Chicago, Illinois
Los Angeles, California
Sacramento, California
Mexico City, Mexico
Columbus, Ohio
Toronto, Canada
Portland, Oregon
San Antonio, Texas
Austin, Texas
Orlando, Florida
Dublin, Ireland
Salt Lake City, Utah
Houston, Texas
Brooklyn, New York
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Memphis, Tennessee

Moving to Chicago to troll Bob and steal Bears fans

looks like in the main menu for game options, you can disable heat seeker and ball hawk

Nightz

Are there a predefined set of team names too or can you choose your own name? Maybe I can move to Oklahoma City and become the OKC Thunder&Lightning

LiveWire

Wow there actually is relocation in the game? Are we going to allow that? Is there a set of criteria for moving the team as in real life (e.g. an owner's vote)?

Trasher

Are you gaming on the big boy machine yet

Last parts come in today. I may be asking for advice on putting this thing together.

speaking of, when we gonna do game 1????????

I should be up and running tonight. Might be later than normal though since I have to build my computer and then download everything. =/

Luke is also squaring away his internet at his new place still. What do the teams think about Saturday?

Smokey

Last parts come in today. I may be asking for advice on putting this thing together.

1. Screwdriver
2. Putting the cpu will require force. You'll feel like you're going to break something, but you won't. You just really have to push on the lever to secure it. There will be a little triangle in the upper left hand corner of the cpu... that triangle should go junto the upper left hand corner of the socket.
3. Don't build it on carpet. Also ground yourself by touching the case or use anti static strap.
4. The standoffs that come with your case /motherboard go into the holes on your case. The motherboard goes on top of those and then you use the screws to secure it. Don't put the mobo on the case without the standoffs and start screwing it in.
5. Everything is color coded and can only go in one way!

Trasher

1. Screwdriver
2. Putting the cpu will require force. You'll feel like you're going to break something, but you won't. You just really have to push on the lever to secure it. There will be a little triangle in the upper left hand corner of the cpu... that triangle should go junto the upper left hand corner of the socket.
3. Don't build it on carpet. Also ground yourself by touching the case or use anti static strap.
4. The standoffs that come with your case /motherboard go into the holes on your case. The motherboard goes on top of those and then you use the screws to secure it. Don't put the mobo on the case without the standoffs and start screwing it in.

All wood floor apartment. So I'm good there!

What's the general build order for putting this stuff in? CPU/mobo first?

is anybody actually around for some daytime dota

I'm gonna do a fantasy draft while I wait for some answers

lol@flacco being taken 13th

Smokey

All wood floor apartment. So I'm good there!

What's the general build order for putting this stuff in? CPU/mobo first?

That's what I do. Can also insert the RAM. What type of cpu cooler do you have? If you have one of the huge air coolers might be better to attach that to the motherboard after the cpu is installed and then putting it in the case.

If you have one of the closed water loop coolers you an place the motherboard in the case and still install it pretty easily.

GPU last. Power supply too depending on if you got a modular one or not.

20130823_152628_RichtoneHDR.jpg

yeah

I don't know what the fuck madden did to my face

Trasher

That's what I do. Can also insert the RAM. What type of cpu cooler do you have? If you have one of the huge air coolers might be better to attach that to the motherboard after the cpu is installed and then putting it in the case.

If you have one of the closed water loop coolers you an place the motherboard in the case and still install it pretty easily.

GPU last. Power supply too depending on if you got a modular one or not.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=77191459&postcount=6584

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
1. Screwdriver

Is 5 true? I had some internal card reader drive with a usb to 5 pin connector on the mb. The connection on the mb had like two rows of pins. The connector seemed to fit every possible way.

LukeSmith

Internet TBD, can't do during the evening. Could possibly do during the afternoon if I have internet. Could do Sunday a.m. (surfer) some, too

Smokey

Is 5 true? I had some internal card reader drive with a usb to 5 pin connector on the mb. The connection on the mb had like two rows of pins. The connector seemed to fit every possible way.

For the header that was probably ok wasn't it? But for stuff like the GPUs, SATA cables, PSU cables, RAM etc it can only go in one way.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Ok? Not sure, it wasn't working at first so I just tried to flip it around and it worked. I guess it could have been another reason. It's the only pc I've ever put together.

Top Bottom