• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It's a decent album.

Besides with Xbox Music I don't have to take the day off! I just stream it for "free" on my phone!

Bless zune pass/xb music

I listened to it at work. i like one and a half songs on it. Which is better from the zero off his last album, i guess.

LiveWire

Hey phee sorry I've missed your call to arms for NHL the past two nights. Once Madden league is dead (i.e. this weekend) I'll have more time to devote to it. The road to October playoffs begins

Smokey

I listened to it at work. i like one and a half songs on it. Which is better from the zero off his last album, i guess.

Ken masters said take care is a modern classic and is serious lol

As long as you don't take Aubrey serious he's ok. He does what he does better than others that try the same style.

remember when Ez didn't like singsing cause he thought he was pub-stomping noobs with a smurf account on his stream?

Glad you came around, Ez.

Sing is the best!

Trasher

In other news, I love one-shotting enemy heroes.

8ngOAbI.jpg

1978. Couldn't get over 2k. :(

Smokey

Pheeeeeeeeeniks bruh...are you going to try these

Jack in the Box Now Has a Cheeseburger Topped with a Grilled Cheese Sandwich & More Munchie Monstrosities:

Pn7wJLy.jpg

XvdbE4H.jpg

Stacked Grilled Cheese Burger
: Sourdough grilled cheese sandwich on top, cheeseburger on the bottom.

P533jUY.png

Exploding Cheesy Chicken Sandwich: Chicken sandwich with mozzarella cheese sticks and gooey white cheese sauce.

x6gCl43.png

The Brunch Burger: Fried egg, hash brown, bacon, cheese, burger patty.

6v7XMgZ.png

Loaded Nuggets: Chicken nuggets drowning in two kinds of cheese, ranch and bacon.

aCcp3FN.png

Halfsie fries: Half seasoned curly fries, half good ‘ol regular french fries.

6kZCkKX.jpg

omVosOi.jpg

Mrbob

I wouldn't mind having a Jack in the Box locally. None in Wisconsin though. Or even Illinois. This is what happens when I search on their website:

It’s a huge bummer, but there are no Jack in the Box restaurants within 30 miles of your searched location.

The closest location is 291.15 miles away in Indianapolis, IN.
Click here to search in that area.

D:

Zep

Banned
Eh, those places aren't too far from me. But if they took it off the menu then there would be no point in making the trip.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
The cheeseburger should be inside the grilled cheese sandwich. How did they do that wrong??

Like the McGang-Bang. Which is one of the best heart stopping sandwiches ever

Top Bottom