• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

TheCrow

All my houseguests shipped out this morning, video games are go!!

(Til thursday when I go up to Milwaukee to run a half marathon and lose another valuable weekend of videogames).

Do you have to buy a ticket to go to MLG events?

Yay, ez is back! and yes you'll need a ticket to get into MLG. At least thats how it was when I went to Anaheim.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
All my houseguests shipped out this morning, video games are go!!

(Til thursday when I go up to Milwaukee to run a half marathon and lose another valuable weekend of videogames).

Do you have to buy a ticket to go to MLG events?

Single draft incoming!

AZ, I put myself on auto pilot cause I'll be gone by the time you come back and won't be back till about midnight CT.

But if you want to sim it I'm not opposed to that...

Trasher

So glad I bailed out on that show when I did, sounds like the last season was a disaster. AVClub gave the series finale an F.

I watched the first few seasons but i gave up on it. Spoil it for me.

You both should just watch the last episode from this season. It's hilariously bad. Laziest writing for a final season I've ever witnessed. Let me give you one gif from an episode this season that sums up the whole experience:

dexterfeels.gif

Yes. That's a real scene.

brentech

OMG THIS NEW UPDATE IS SOOOOOO AWESOME SHIIIIIIIT MAAAAAAAN
Lol

We're here for anniversary (I'd never pick Florida myself. I let my wife plan this one this time). But I figured I shouldn't take it last minute. Now I'm just wishing. At least I have my nexus 7. Maybe I should just watch Dota on twitch

TheCrow

Lol

We're here for anniversary (I'd never pick Florida myself. I let my wife plan this one this time). But I figured I shouldn't take it last minute. Now I'm just wishing. At least I have my nexus 7. Maybe I should just watch Dota on twitch

I'll stream so you can see exactly what you'll be missing. Spoilers. It'll be a lot of doom.

You both should just watch the last episode from this season. It's hilariously bad. Laziest writing for a final season I've ever witnessed. Let me give you one gif from an episode this season that sums up the whole experience:

dexterfeels.gif

lol wtf is this? is this supposed to be a flashback to when dexter was a kid? why is the stunt double an adult?

Sanjuro

dexterfeels.gif

ibvfHtqirYi8tx.gif

Sanjuro

Ethical scenario.

Your best friend. You kept a certain level of trust between each other.

fast forward

The friend is an asshole. Steals the only girl you care about, severs all friendship.

question

...do you call his wife about all the girls he has fucked? Should you feel deathly guilty that you haven't spoken to her earlier so she could get tested?

Ethical scenario.

fast forward

The friend is an asshole. Steals the only girl you care about, severs all friendship.

question

...do you call his wife about all the girls he has fucked? Should you feel deathly guilty that you haven't spoken to her earlier so she could get tested?

you are karmas instrument

BigAT

Ethical scenario.

fast forward

question

If you want to get revenge, go for it. Just don't pretend your motivations for telling her are out of some sense of moral obligation. Also I'm assuming these are girls he cheated on her with, not girls from beforehand as that would be a bitch move.

eznark

Banned
Ethical scenario.

fast forward

question

1. Mind your own fucking business.
2. Go to Glass Slipper.

Week 6

Next vance: Thursday @ 7 pm pst

Games:

Giants @ Bears
Packers @ Ravens
bengals @ bills
lions @ browns
rams @ texans
panthers @ vikings
raiders @ chiefs
steelers @ jets
eagles @ bucs
jags @ broncos
titans @ seahawks
saints @ pats
cards @ 49ers
redskins @ cowboys
colts @ chargers

Early bird gets the worm. I'm sure you've had opportunities to make a move?

If you want to get revenge, go for it. Just don't pretend your motivations for telling her are out of some sense of moral obligation. Also I'm assuming these are girls he cheated on her with, not girls from beforehand as that would be a bitch move.
I agree with this, unless there's kids. You're a better man than some home wrecker who's just sorry for himself. And this is coming from me!

Sanjuro

1. Mind your own fucking business.
2. Go to Glass Slipper.

I gave very minor details. There is a quite a bit more, but

1. She reached out to me on Facebook, giving me her number. I figured I would respond to her. As for him. he recently texted me. Ultimately, they both threatening me because I spoke with a mutual friend genuinely concerned about me, who asked questions over some beers. One of the texts he sent me,

"and it's too bad you thought you had a chance to be with her for real, but you didn't."

"I was with her for five years..."

"Looks like you wasted five years of your life."

They called me afterward and I received some revised history where she believes that she has never seen me before in my life. That is the story they are telling people now.

2. I've only been to Glass Slipper twice. Rhode Island is the place to be my friend, I'll give you the tour some time.

Sanjuro

It's one thing if he's cheating on her, but he's not saying that. Sounds like just the past.

They just divorced in the last several months.

He back to town early this year. She provided for everything in the household, so I had to help him. He owes me several hundred dollars.

She got into a car accident, needed help getting around for a few weeks, he refused to come back. She called his mother, he called her back raging for bringing family into the matter.

I only learned about most of the indiscretions during this year.

I have no impartial outlets at the moment. So, yeah...fairly stuck.

Top Bottom