• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Sanjuro

I should probably not speak of other GAF members and such. See what happens when I don't play any games?!

Anyway, thanks for some of the input people. Goodnight!

GCQuinton

I'm out guys. Just don't have the time for it right now. I haven't played this game in a week now with my bye and the Cards owner being a no show anyway.

See ya next gen!

Colasante

What a fucking game, Trash. Calvin Johnson is gamebreakingly good and I couldn't come up with anything to stop those Bush screens even when I saw them coming. Your defensive line is ridiculous too. I couldn't do anything from under center because I'd get sacked literally as soon as I snapped the ball every time.

And boy, am I gonna miss Trent Truck when Luke has him on PS4.

Trasher

What a fucking game, Trash. Calvin Johnson is gamebreakingly good and I couldn't come up with anything to stop those Bush screens even when I saw them coming.

This game is so bad. There is literally no defense. I'm pretty sure defensive players fatigue infinitely more than offensive ones because scoring is never an issue in this game. Pretty sure my defenders icons were never green after the first play of the game. This game fucking sucks. You can't even play it. I mean you can control one guy and try to plug one hole, but there's fucking 20 more holes that your AI defenders won't do anything about. They can't even take proper angles when they have someone dead to rights in the backfield. They just chug down and seem to stop running and let the offensive player run right by them. And my god, the handful of pass plays I covered perfectly just ended with my moron defenders dropping the pass. Your guys caught every friggin pick. :(

TheCrow

Great game of dota blumax, splat, lw and bob. I was playing like trash (not our trasher) early on. Venge stun into SK stun kept killing me. It was my worst performance with weaver ever but at least i managed to salvage it. Got carried by great plays from nyx, bloodseeker, dazzle, and magnus.

eznark

Banned
What a fucking game, Trash. Calvin Johnson is gamebreakingly good and I couldn't come up with anything to stop those Bush screens even when I saw them coming. Your defensive line is ridiculous too. I couldn't do anything from under center because I'd get sacked literally as soon as I snapped the ball every time.

Cover two zone with a safety manual on Johnson is how I held him to 7 points over three quarters after giving up 17 in three minutes. The zones in the flats take care of screens and Trasher forcing the ball into coverage takes care of the rest!

eznark

Banned
Awesome, Bob you need to play hard support! Was it captains draft?

I rewatched a bit of the second game and man if we had like one big damage dealer I think we would have done pretty ok. I knew we were going to get skull fucked late game, just didn't have enough to keep pressuring them.

That drafting is a ton of fun. Pretty sure that's basically the only mode I want to do until Valve rolls out the auto draft.

TheCrow

Bob, blumax and nyx were supporting and since i never complained about wards/vision they were doing a great job.

Was the second game where I was playing as Luna? It was my first game with her. I could do damage but they would just focus me down and kill me so quick since she has no health. I don't like captains draft because they banned weaver. :(

eznark

Banned
Yeah, like I said I thought we did a pretty damn good job for the lineup. I don't think any of us were real comfortable with our heroes. I tried running kind of a harass/initiating Abaddon which can work really well in all pick but I think is probably too dependent on the other team being idiots to work in any drafting mode. I probably should have just picked Dazzle since I had the opportunity.

God damn I missed Dota!

TheCrow

I think they banned both alch and weaver who I have some experience as and didn't leave us with much choice when it came to carries. But it definitely feels like captains draft is much more tryhard than random draft. Looks like we'll have to start warding the pull camps so that lane isn't hugging their tower.

Sorry we went 0-2 on your return to dota. We'll make it up to you next time. First game was on me for not knowing that the other team would get first pick. :(

eznark

Banned
No biggie, it was fun! I didn't leave because we lost I left to do some other shit. Thought I'd be back but ended up falling asleep.

TheCrow

Who is going to buy this to match with their navi headset?

7qLaM1Y.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm sad I didn't get to play with you guys last night. And then I joined and eznark kicked me out. You guys deserve going 0-2!

livewire got disconnected during our game so he wasnt in the party when it ended. so he kicked you out to get him back in.

McNei1y

Hey guys,

I've been off of GAF for about a week. For the past week and a half, I've been busy with work as well as moving. I just "moved" into a new place (all my shit is there except bed and cpu) but I am currently living at my parents home. My computer is still at my home yet my 360 is in the new place. I've been able to stop by and play GTA (since it is on my way home) but I have not been able to schedule anything Madden wise because I do not have a CPU there and my phones been dead.

I have not moved in entirely, yet, but I plan on being in by this weekend so I can be by my CPU and 360 all at once. So I am sure I am on AP and I'm fine with that for this moment... but if there is a way I can schedule my next game during the day (between 4-8 pm EST) for the remainder of the week then that'd be cool as tits! If not, then I'll be back to my normal schedule this weekend.

Thanks!

McNei1y

But when will you come back to DOTA?

I invite him all the time!

True enough. Eznark does invite me all the time. I actually wake up in the morning and see my steam messenger blinking with three or four invites from people. I appreciate it. I'm going to try and stay up a bit later tonight and maybe get some DOTA games in since that's all I have to play at home at the moment.

Top Bottom