• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

LukeSmith

Luke quit Dota. Never coming back. Path of Exile has taken him from us.

Nah, once I got to Cruel again in Path and the game wanted me to replay it all over again, I shelved it.

That legacy part of loot games is pretty unappealing to me. "Played through the game, now play through it all again!"

BigAT

I won't play, but a friend of mine said he'd be interested.

1) Shake
2) Crow
3) Ferny
4) Rorschach
5) boobs
6) EZ
7) Mr. Tagib

Mrbob

So the VGX is streaming on Steam? Wonder if this means we will get a Valve announcement.

I got life stuff so I won't be able to see it live.

Ferny

So the VGX is streaming on Steam? Wonder if this means we will get a Valve announcement.

I got life stuff so I won't be able to see it live.

LhCLY8H.gif

McNei1y

this was a fuck ugly game. secondary absolutely blows (like real life) and RGIII cant hit any fucking target (like real life). gg

Mrbob

When are we vancing? I've been sick the last couple days so I haven't really played much besides Zelda 3DS in bed!

Lol, I saw this highlight. Seems to be about the only decent thing over the show. Of course, this could be Sony considering it looks like they had another mini launch today at Best Buy. Tons of people lining up for PS4s nationwide with a ton of stock and all selling out within minutes of opening.

Also, Best Buy has Eshop cards on sale:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...960&fs=saas&saas=saas&keys=keys&st=eshop+card

I'm going to try and will myself up this afternoon to go grab a couple.

bob did you get gt6

Not yet. The feels of 720P and Dual Shock 3. Fighting with me.

Smokey

Not yet. The feels of 720P and Dual Shock 3. Fighting with me.

I'm playing in 1080p, bumper cam. Not that bad. Lots of stuff to do in the game. Dunno about the dual shock. Playing with my G27 and it's pretty incredible. Went back and played a bit of Forza 5 and while it obviously looks better, kept thinking to myself I would really rather play this with a wheel. Couldn't imagine playing GT with a pad. The amount of tracks ,cars, and content they've put in here is crazy. Haven't touched my next gen systems since I got it. PS3 is still alive!

I'm playing in 1080p, bumper cam. Not that bad. Lots of stuff to do in the game. Dunno about the dual shock. Playing with my G27 and it's pretty incredible. Went back and played a bit of Forza 5 and while it obviously looks better, kept thinking to myself I would really rather play this with a wheel. Couldn't imagine playing it with a pad. The amount of tracks ,cars, and content they've put in here is crazy. Haven't touched my next gen systems since I got it. PS3 is still alive!

Gonna have to stop by casa de smokes after the library so I can get in on this!

Were you on campus when that armored truck robbery happened on Friday? Right in front of the UC too and apparently shots were fired

Damn people are crazy... just looked up the story online. The driver of the truck was like 7 months pregnant or some shit. Why the hell is she driving an armored truck?

Glad i took the night off and was at home playing dota. Dota saves lives! ;)

Mrbob

I'm playing in 1080p, bumper cam. Not that bad. Lots of stuff to do in the game. Dunno about the dual shock. Playing with my G27 and it's pretty incredible. Went back and played a bit of Forza 5 and while it obviously looks better, kept thinking to myself I would really rather play this with a wheel. Couldn't imagine playing GT with a pad. The amount of tracks ,cars, and content they've put in here is crazy. Haven't touched my next gen systems since I got it. PS3 is still alive!

Wish I had a microcenter near me. Would have hopped on it. Yeah GT6 looks legit.

How are the rumble triggers with Forza 5?

Smokey

Wish I had a microcenter near me. Would have hopped on it. Yeah GT6 looks legit.

How are the rumble triggers with Forza 5?

They work really well with the game. One of my favorite parts of the new controller. Not a substitute for a wheel though.

brentech

I broke my Dota losing streak. Was 1 of 8 and just really slumping with our play last night and 4 solo queue today. Finally just smashed through the barrier.

Rorschach

Happy birthday somsom!
I broke my Dota losing streak. Was 1 of 8 and just really slumping with our play last night and 4 solo queue today. Finally just smashed through the barrier.
You might already know this, but when playing kunkka, the splash does damage based on the armor of the target hit initially, so hitting off a creep or low armor hero is the best option if it's available.

Went 2-2 today. Man, there are some angry idiots out there. I can forgive idiots and unskilled players, but unskilled idiots that lash out at teammates are fucking annoying. Also, the Russians.

brentech

Happy birthday somsom!
You might already know this, but when playing kunkka, the splash does damage based on the armor of the target hit initially, so hitting off a creep or low armor hero is the best option if it's available.

Went 2-2 today. Man, there are some angry idiots out there. I can forgive idiots and unskilled players, but unskilled idiots that lash out at teammates are fucking annoying. Also, the Russians.
Eh, my Kunkka game was pretty good, but they would target me first. So my boat would wreck their team, but I'd get killed then my team would clean up (but I wouldn't get any experience from those flights and that really hurt), until not even that was working. We got destroyed that game.

And yea, playing with Russians is almost always terrible.

Rorschach

Eh, my Kunkka game was pretty good, but they would target me first. So my boat would wreck their team, but I'd get killed then my team would clean up, until not even that was working. We got destroyed that game.

And yea, playing with Russians is almost always terrible.
I only saw like a minute of it. Nothing like landing a boat and all your teammates run away.

brentech

I only saw like a minute of it. Nothing like landing a boat and all your teammates run away.
Yea, was pretty annoying. I think I only missed like 2 boats. I had some really good ones, and then one really abysmal one.
On the other hand, I landed only a couple of the water rise thing. whatever that's called

Top Bottom