• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Playing once when!? I was still in the 360 league when everyone bailed.

I went out and bought the PS4 version and nobody fucking does anything!

More people are interested in the 2K league of taking stats down manually. That is saying something.

you've never asked to play me in madden! ive played plenty. just because people loves them some dota doesn't mean there aren't those of us that still like old fashioned sports games!

Sanjuro

FMT is a jerk!

Let's do some 5v5 in NBAno-stat-K

you've never asked to play me in madden! ive played plenty. just because people loves them some dota doesn't mean there aren't those of us that still like old fashioned sports games!

I always leave my late 90s pedophile messenger online! You could be just, Madden? But you know you'd crush me

SonnyBoy

For anyone looking to add a fellow Maddenite. As a XBL convert, I'd greatly appreciate any requests.

FMT, I'll try to catch you tonight.

PSN: Sonnyboychris

SonnyBoy

anytime bruh!

p.s.

if you're interested in joining the league there are spots available! but not the redskins :(

I'll def consider it. After we play a round or two, let me know if you think my game is good enogh to compete.

My daughter eats up a majority of my time, so it would def depend on that.

I'll def consider it. After we play a round or two, let me know if you think my game is good enogh to compete.

My daughter eats up a majority of my time, so it would def depend on that.

i'm sure you'll be good enough! it is a time commitment but you could always take one of the remaining teams available and kind of just play when in the weeks you can play. you're not really taking a spot from someone who would want them.... just CPU manned teams right now so it can't hurt

Mrbob

I wish there was a PS4 port of GT6 out tomorrow with the PS3 version. Wouldn't even care if it was a straight port with no graphical upgrade, just at 1080P/60FPS and being able to use the Dual Shock 4. Do I really have to get this game on PS3? I don't want too.

I wish there was a PS4 port of GT6 out tomorrow with the PS3 version. Wouldn't even care if it was a straight port with no graphical upgrade, just at 1080P/60FPS and being able to use the Dual Shock 4. Do I really have to get this game on PS3? I don't want too.

preach

Sanjuro

Sony being Sony.

Smokey

shitty that it's not on ps4. whatev.

i had to hook my ps3 up anyway after sony omitted 3d blu ray support from the ps4, or in their words, it's coming at a later date smh. by most accounts the blu ray player in both x1 and ps4 aren't very good so essentially my ps3 is the dedicated movie player and gt6 machine.

dual shock 3 is terrible, system is slow, store is slow x2. thanks sony

too many goddamn racing games : rivals, gt6, forza 5, psn+ grid 2

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I want a PS4 port of GT6, if only so I don't have to plug back in my PS3...

...but I'll still end up buying it.

TheCrow

Champions Road in Mario 3D world.

Fuck me...

I'm still only in world 6. I need to get a hold of my wii u again to finish it. Whenever I start playing I always end up spending hours even if I only wanted to get a couple worlds in.

Everybody's work has been cancelled here in North Texas...except for mine. I have to drive 200 miles today. I think I'm going to die on one of these interstate highways.

Splat

Are you free now by chance? I'll probably be able to play tonight at 12 est or so, depends on how sleepy I am.

Nah, at work now. let's aim for then but if it doesn't work, we can figure out some time this weekend. Saturday's only really good in the morning but most of sunday should be okayish?

Smokey

when are we gonna play payday2 again?

guys?

guys?.... :(

LOL

Racing games have taken over me. I was set to get GT6, but then I read up on Assetto Corsa for PC. Now I'm thinking I should maybe use GT6 money on that. The thought of playing in 720p hurts my head. Been wanting to get feet wet with a racing sim for awhile. I already have the setup with the three screens and g27. From my limited knowledge of pc racing stuff seems like it's a very deep rabbit hole once you get into it..

Now even more pissed I missed out on that Thrustmaster $150 wheel -_-

Mrbob

Honestly, I'm thinking about doing the same thing. 720P gaming plus Dual Shock 3, ehhhhh. Plus Assetto Corsa has a decent seized fan base already with some fairly positive impressions. Has native 360 controller support as well.

Game is $39.99 early access, and will go up to $59.99 at official release.

Plus, the developers have been doing a fairly substantial amount of updates. Another one just went up today:

http://steamcommunity.com/games/assettocorsa/announcements/detail/1477475907746541503

Smokey

Honestly, I'm thinking about doing the same thing. 720P gaming plus Dual Shock 3, ehhhhh. Plus Assetto Corsa has a decent seized fan base already with some fairly positive impressions. Has native 360 controller support as well.

Game is $39.99 early access, and will go up to $59.99 at official release.

Plus, the developers have been doing a fairly substantial amount of updates. Another one just went up today:

http://steamcommunity.com/games/assettocorsa/announcements/detail/1477475907746541503

Just went on ahead and got it for $40. Think I'll trade in bf4 since it's broken and pay the $20-$25 difference for GT6. Sounds like a solid plan!

Top Bottom