• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Mrbob

Speaking of Dotes, what is everyones key rebinds? I actually never rebound my keys but I saw Funn1k keys during the Dreamhack league and I might rebind to those.

Item1 -T
Item2-Space
Item3-G
Item4-X
Item5-C
Item6-V

Now what would I want to rebind my abilities too if I do this, while maintaining A to attack creeps for denys. I'm thinking about this:

Ability1-S
Ability2-D
Ability3-F
Ability4-E

Does this look decent or should I look into other bindings.

Nightz

GG earlier CB. Threw two horrible picks that game.

Just put Gran Turismo 6 in and going back to the DS3 is...meh. I didn't really have any problems with it before, but after having a DS4 for a while, it's hard to get used to again.

TheCrow

Speaking of Dotes, what is everyones key rebinds? I actually never rebound my keys but I saw Funn1k keys during the Dreamhack league and I might rebind to those.

Item1 -T
Item2-Space
Item3-G
Item4-X
Item5-C
Item6-V

Now what would I want to rebind my abilities too if I do this, while maintaining A to attack creeps for denys. I'm thinking about this:

Ability1-S
Ability2-D
Ability3-F
Ability4-E

All my abilities are on Q,W,E,R and my items are on the row underneath. Except I put my most used item on space.

brentech

Y'all don't even want to know how I play.

When I first installed the game I went with one of the other settings and can't kick it.
I don't use the mouse to scroll the screen...WASD to move my vision.
Main abilities on QERF. With extras for certain heroes on z and x

1-6 for items.

Nightz

QWER for abilites. ZXCV for shop and courier shortcuts. 1-6 for items but I have them mapped to the buttons on my Naga.

QWER for abilites. ZXCV for shop and courier shortcuts. 1-6 for items but I have them mapped to the buttons on my Naga.

denzel_washington_smoking_cigarettes.jpg

yes! i'll go do that now. sorry i missed it earlier bruh

Fmt, you gonna be able to go in about 15?

Item1 -T
Item2-Space
Item3-G
Item4-X
Item5-C
Item6-V

Ability1-S
Ability2-D
Ability3-F
Ability4-E

My abilities are defaults and items are on 1-6, but I have one of those mmo mice with all the buttons on the side so I have 1-6 bound to all the side buttons. Works really well.

gg AZ! can't believe i made that last pass. i got hurried because your lineman collapsed my line again! i had boldin as the better option but i didn't see sherman in his back pedal quickly enough before i made the decision.

on the crabtree int that was a TD because your CB picked your other CB, and then kap sails it like 5 yards away from him. if its in the game :(

dammit now i have to dig myself out of the cellar somehow!

gg AZ! can't believe i made that last pass. i got hurried because your lineman collapsed my line again! i had boldin as the better option but i didn't see sherman in his back pedal quickly enough before i made the decision.

on the crabtree int that was a TD because your CB picked your other CB, and then kap sails it like 5 yards away from him. if its in the game :(

Beat Crow! I want to be at the top of the west!

want to get pounded soon?

Miguel

To coincide with that announcement, As I discussed with FMT earlier, the AFC west has a new whipping boy. Jamaal Charles will average 100 yards on 40 carries the rest of the season.

Pistol, I would say good game, but it certainly was not for me. Quarter long rushing drives are the new hotness from now on.

(I hate throwing in Madden. You broke me)

Splat

Damnit, gg Ram. Green wasn't catching shit for me for like 3 quarters. 3 catches, 3 drops. I'll get you back in steel city.

Thinking about doing another in-house 5v5 (with prizes again!). Talked it over with Crow and i think this time we will do a battle of the supports.

Nightz vs Brentech - Revenge of the Supports: Carries can suck my diiiiiiick biiiiiiiiitch Edition (preliminary match-up assuming they both want to do it)

We can probably try to run it one of these upcoming weekends before everybody disperses for Christmas break.

Add your name to the list if you would be interested!

1) Shake
2) Crow

Rorschach

It should be battle of the worst between me and boobs. Would make for more laughs. I'm in, though!

1) Shake
2) Crow
3) Ferny
4) Rorschach
5) boobs

TheCrow

It should be battle of the worst between me and boobs. Would make for more laughs. I'm in, though!

1) Shake
2) Crow
3) Ferny
4) Rorschach
5) boobs

First you shit on the supports in your rankings and now you don't think they can even lead a team. smh

Top Bottom