• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Week 3:

Next vance date: Wednesday @ 6 pm pst

Games:

Chiefs (Miguel) @ Eagles (CB)
Texans (Smokey) @ Ravens (Ocelott)
Giants (CPU) @ Panthers (Jtrizz)
Lions (Pistol) @ Redskins (Mcneily)
Chargers (Nightz) @ Titans (CPU)
Cards (CPU) @ Saints (CPU)
Bucs (DM) @ Pats (Sanjuro or CPU, not sure if sanjuro is still playing)
Packers (Ez) @ Bengals (Splat)
Rams (Crow) @ Cowboys (CPU)
Browns (Brentech) @ Vikings (Fierce1289)
Falcons (CPU) @ Dolphins (Pheeniks)
Bills (CPU) @ Jets (CPU)
Colts (GCQ) @ 49ers (FMT)
Jags (CPU) @ Seahawks (Az)
Bears (Bob) @ Steelers (ramirez)
Raiders (Soka) @ Broncos (Rinse)

AFC OPOTW: Brian Hartline (Dolphins) - 9 rec, 100 yards
AFC DPOTW: Tashaun Gipson (Browns) - 3 tackles, 2 INT (i personally witnessed the last one!)

NFC OPOTW: Lesean McCoy (Eagles) - 14 rushes, 94 yards, 1 TD, 3 rec, 29 yards
NFC DPOTW: Tramon Williams (Packers) - 3 tackles, 1 TFL, 2 int

brentech

Got my Dota 200th win this afternoon. 2 matches today
Nightstalker: 20/6/13
(WIN 200!!)Crystal Maiden: 12/4/10

Had some big plays on CM. Felt great

Mrbob

According to one developer from Respawn, TitanFall is playable – or should we say enjoyable – on a single GTX Titan in 4K.

As the developer claimed:

“So recently we’ve got our 4K monitor here in the studio and I’ve had the great pleasure of playing TitanFall in 4K on a Titan GPU and it’s gorgeous. It was unbelievable. It’s a whole new experience.”

So there you have it everyone. TitanFall – in its current state – runs in 4K on a single Titan card.

TitanFall is currently planned for a March 11th release on PC, Xbox One and X360!

bruydd8.gif

Time to upgrade my monitor. I really hope we get some Gsync sets above 1080P.

brentech

really laggy game =\
and now it says he was kicked for excessive grieving.
what happens now?

going to try to start it again

what do you normally do in these cases. this game is straight up unplayable for me. i have to hit X to hike like 5 times before it takes, and the same thing can go for throwing the ball.

really laggy game =\
and now it says he was kicked for excessive grieving.
what happens now?

going to try to start it again

what do you normally do in these cases. this game is straight up unplayable for me. i have to hit X to hike like 5 times before it takes, and the same thing can go for throwing the ball.

are one of you running something else (streaming or otherwise) on your network? brentech i watched your last game and it looked smooth. fierce are you running something that could be lagging the connection?

brentech

was streaming, stopped. same shit. now i just had to hit x three times to hike and of course it took late on the second and threw a pick. fuck this shit
this is seriously horrible. full second stops in play. started broadcasting again just to show

brentech i will put fierce on auto pilot if it continues. i'd like to see if he is running something on his network though. madden online play has been pretty smooth this year so i doubt its EA's network

brentech

brentech i will put fierce on auto pilot if it continues. i'd like to see if he is running something on his network though. madden online play has been pretty smooth this year so i doubt its EA's network

yeah. outside of the games i played with other people in here, i've played randoms and never had an issue. lost on stupid ass picks that i didnt even have control of the game for. i should of just exited out in the first half instead of putting up with that.
i'm more pissed at the fact that the game took like twice the time of a normal game cause all the stuttering (edit: and still lose for it, because yea, that just makes it worse)

I'm not sure what the issues with the connection was, my PS4 was the only thing connected to my network. I apologize if it was my connection causing the issue! Didn't mean for it to ruin your experience brentech! My game with pistolpete was fine.

Smokey

bruydd8.gif

Time to upgrade my monitor. I really hope we get some Gsync sets above 1080P.

Dell has a 28" 4K monitor coming early 2014, which they say will be sub 1k..so probably $999.99. That's less than what I paid for my Dell U3011, so I am very interested in that..

Andy from Nvidia said there will be 1080p+ gsync sets.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mig do you wanna play tonight? I have about 5 different thing ailing me. Strike while im wounded!

Yeah, I think we need to change it up with something.

I actually single draft when solo queuing, but not sure I remember if we'v done it as a group.

I hate single draft because everyone isn't picking from the same pool. One team might get much better heroes than the other team, or a group of heroes with much better synergy. I think having a common pool keeps things more balanced.

Top Bottom