• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Smokey

Az can't go tonight.. Bros kicking off bday weekend earlier than I expected

Unless you stay up. I played Matrix drunk one time in one of the finest games in my career

If the guys in 2k league haven't traded it in or don't hate that trash too much let us know if you're interested in the smaller league with 12 min quarters on HOF

TheCrow

Fucking Shake. Abandoning piece of shit, enjoy low priority asshole.
What a scrub

hjc5PXt.png

brentech

great game. that was a really fun one. especially after the lagfest last week. we had like 0 latency, really enjoyable game
That kick return for TD and then me throwing a pick on the next play was a real spirit crusher, but getting it to a tie game was fun

Splat

great game. that was a really fun one. especially after the lagfest last week. we had like 0 latency, really enjoyable game
That kick return for TD and then me throwing a pick on the next play was a real spirit crusher, but getting it to a tie game was fun
Yeah, that kr was huge, first one I've had this game. I'm still struggling a little with hitting the wrong buttons after the platform switch, caused one of my picks and probably should have caused a couple more but I got lucky.

GG, Smokey.

I really hate that my muscle memory is tuned to the xbox controller. On my last pick, I saw that X was open so I threw it to X (well, X on the xbox controller). Sadly that was square on PS4 and you got an easy pick.

Smokey

GG, Smokey.

I really hate that my muscle memory is tuned to the xbox controller. On my last pick, I saw that X was open so I threw it to X (well, X on the xbox controller). Sadly that was square on PS4 and you got an easy pick.

gg

same thing was happening to me. there were a few times i had guys wide open and dat muscle memory caused me to throw it way to late to where keenum got hit or it was a sack. i kept trying to figure out how to make adjustments on offense. i didn't know how to do the defend option call on defense until mid 3rd

shits ruff man

now it's time to dump on FMT

gg

same thing was happening to me. there were a few times i had guys wide open and dat muscle memory caused me to throw it way to late to where keenum got hit or it was a sack. i kept trying to figure out how to make adjustments on offense. i didn't know how to do the defend option call on defense until mid 3rd

shits ruff man

now it's time to dump on FMT

can't wait to fuck you up. league vances at 6, when can you play?

Top Bottom