• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Miguel

I feel like my timing was off trying to get deflections or interceptions and it's more to do with lack of practice than anything in the game. Although the game is a lot less forgiving if you make a mistake now.

Oh, and I need to ease up on the hit stick... When it works, I don't get the recovery... When it doesn't work... Hooooo boy. Endzone.

At least that's what I took from my game against CB tonight.

Wells, I can play anytime this weekend. Text me!

BigAT

i hate dota

Why, what went wr-

Ye5GygR.jpg

Oh...

brentech

Why, what went wr-

Ye5GygR.jpg

Oh...
Omg, glad I left. Sorry for being such a front runner, but I like to win. I realize part of it is the a-z thing, but maybe we really aren't ready for all pick? I dunno.
They would rush us and we had no answer in the games I was in. Don't know how the others went.

I feel like my timing was off trying to get deflections or interceptions and it's more to do with lack of practice than anything in the game. Although the game is a lot less forgiving if you make a mistake now.

Oh, and I need to ease up on the hit stick... When it works, I don't get the recovery... When it doesn't work... Hooooo boy. Endzone.

At least that's what I took from my game against CB tonight.

Wells, I can play anytime this weekend. Text me!

take good care of alex....

25903973-cry-gif-_zps93e72747.gif

Ferny

Omg, glad I left. Sorry for being such a front runner, but I like to win. I realize part of it is the a-z thing, but maybe we really aren't ready for all pick? I dunno.
They would rush us and we had no answer in the games I was in. Don't know how the others went.
They actually stopped doing that.

Mrbob

Finally saw some xb1 systems in the wild tonight. Target had 4 in stock. Maybe I'll stop back tomorrow and buy one, then we can play KI Smokey. Then again, probably not. I'd like to replace my iPad 3 and the iPad air or iPad mini retina are more tempting.

Ferny

Finally saw some xb1 systems in the wild tonight. Target had 4 in stock. Maybe I'll stop back tomorrow and buy one, then we can play KI Smokey. Then again, probably not. I'd like to replace my iPad 3 and the iPad air or iPad mini retina are more tempting.

So I guess you saying you would play more Dota was just a lie? THANKS A LOT BOB!

Mrbob

Watchu talking about. I'll always play dotes. Well except for this dumb a to z quest. Stahp. Otherwise it'll be all IO all the time for me. Get those relocate ganks!

Mrbob

Wraith Night includes a new co op horde mode? What time today does the event go live? Dotes really is the best game ever.

Mrbob

I'll be home around 9 central and i plan on hopping onto DOTA.

I never ignore invites. Just that I don't see them if I am AFK. Send a message to my phone with the invite and I'll see that. Wish we could receive notifications of game invites from the phone app.

TheCrow

you've sure crushed my spirits. this is not the Crow I've come to know. Just running straight to his death.

Shake talked me into playing heroes I know in random draft/captains draft, something about him liking to win. But I'm still picking different heroes in other modes.

BigAT

Are you listening to Summer Hits of the 90s again?

because I am. Nice thumbs up too.

It's actually 90s Alternative right now, but Summer Hits of the 90s is amazing as well.

Drow is in the horde mode. I actually played as her when I tried it out on test. She might be good at the very later levels, but I didn't find her all that great.

Top Bottom