• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

McNei1y

Aw I was trying to read that thread at work but things kept coming up!

Poop.

Hey soka, I fucked up last night. Unfortunately, my window right now is pretty small. I can play right now if you're free.

Miguel

Good game Wells. Turning the ball over after taking the ball away is my specialty! you tore me up with Brown :'(

I did make a manual play in the secondary I was pretty proud if though, two if you count sticking to Cruz long enough on 3rd and whatever in your own endzone to force a punt.

Miguel

I'm about to stream the doki doki universe demo! maybe. I wish I had an Xbox one now so I could play and watch the Rockets. PS4 sucks.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Good game Wells. Turning the ball over after taking the ball away is my specialty! you tore me up with Brown :'(

I did make a manual play in the secondary I was pretty proud if though, two if you count sticking to Cruz long enough on 3rd and whatever in your own endzone to force a punt.

Also.... Fucking Bowe! Argh. Butterfingers
Gg Mig. You had some bad breaks that cost you the game.

I thought it was going to be a classic game between us when we couldn't do shit in the first half.

Mrbob

Happy Birthday Smokes. Hope you enjoy the 25 cents Ms gives you!

I think I'm going to try and join the Ipad Mini Retina train today after work. Hopefully Best Buy has some in stock. I'll keep my IPAD 3 for videos and productivity but I'll use the mini for everything else. My IPAD 3 feels too bulky for playing games. Too much hand strain trying to play Kingdom Rush Frontier.

What is the cover situation like for the Ipad Mini? I know Apple has the smart cover so I may get one of those but is there something better? I want to try and stay away from making the device too bulky. Smart cover plus travel case is my current idea.

Top Bottom