• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

McNei1y

You would be.

highfiveqbpyp.gif

Mrbob

I'm hyped for 22 Jump Street.

Another one is being made? I'm ok with this. 21 Jump Street was a big surprise to me in how much I actually enjoyed it.

Speaking of surprises. Anchorman 2 is getting some really good reviews. I thought the movie would be a train wreck.

Rorschach

I'm sorry, AT. I personally found that game hilarious, but you sounded upset. I share the blame with blu :p

Worst game ever, but I laughed all throughout.

Wish I could see the vid.

TheCrow

I'm sorry, AT. I personally found that game hilarious, but you sounded upset. I share the blame with blu :p

Worst game ever, but I laughed all throughout.

Wish I could see the vid.

Next time we play with bigat, I'm picking ursa and you should take tusk. We'll have a blast.
I dont think ive ever laughed at the wrong side of a curb stomp in dota.

Thats what makes me and rors special!

Smokey

wow fmt you get a victory with your shit homefield momentum and multiple dropped picks

next time ill bring the gunslinger schaub in sooner

no GG BUT YOU SUCK

gg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I should be getting this game delivered to me in the next few days. I did end up finding someone in the bst thread. Can I slide in and take the cowboys i think they are still a cpu team right?

I'll probably want to take a week or so to learn the game again. Haven't much since vision cone.

I should be getting this game delivered to me in the next few days. I did end up finding someone in the bst thread. Can I slide in and take the cowboys i think they are still a cpu team right?

I'll probably want to take a week or so to learn the game again. Haven't much since vision cone.

Yes you can!

BigAT

You didn't do all of them with a team?

It's 10 matches each per rating. Rubx and I have only done 3 so far for the team rating.

I think they need to either add modes to ranked or make changes to the way ranked AP works. I like the suggestion of it randoming your hero (with no bonus gold) after the countdown hits 0:00 or alternating picks similar to Random Draft but will the full pool. It's really dumb as it stands because everyone waits until the absolute last second to choose their hero so they can try and counterpick. I've been in games where zero heroes were picked when the timer ran out. CM and CD are fine when you're with a team, but there's no way I want some random idiot picking my hero for me, so that kind of only leaves All Pick.

It's 10 matches each per rating. Rubx and I have only done 3 so far for the team rating.

I think they need to either add modes to ranked or make changes to the way ranked AP works. I like the suggestion of it randoming your hero (with no bonus gold) after the countdown hits 0:00 or alternating picks similar to Random Draft but will the full pool. It's really dumb as it stands because everyone waits until the absolute last second to choose their hero so they can try and counterpick. I've been in games where zero heroes were picked when the timer ran out. CM and CD are fine when you're with a team, but there's no way I want some random idiot picking my hero for me, so that kind of only leaves All Pick.

You could've saved yourself a lot of typing and just said "don't queue solo for ranked"

brentech

I've only done one game each of solo and team MM.
Both played as Crystal Maiden. My solo game I was 7/0/10, I had this really awesome counter gank on a Bounty Hunter and then escape TP from his backup that came a few seconds later. We rolled that game.

Been playing a fair bit of Skyrim since Amazon had a sale on the legendary edition (all expansions). Playing it with realism mods like Frostfall, Realistic Needs/Diseases, Hunterborn, Skyrim Redone....makes for a much different game experience when you actually have to make use of food and added mechanics for camping, keeping warm and all that.

Finished up my matches, some of which had some absolutely abysmal teammates. 4386 solo rating.

You are rated higher on the 'shake scale' and if we are truly honest with ourselves, that is the only rating system that matters! Though that is still 1000+ higher than our 5 stack team ratings :(

rors tier list is 2nd best!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Not as trashed as CK's giants are gonna be for leaving me hanging twice.

Sorry my boys kidnapped me for a birthday dinner,

Can you make it home before the advance? I tried messaging you on liveprofile but I don't even know if that service works anymore.

Top Bottom