• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

lol why was I defaulted the Pats? (Not complaining or anything, just wondering) I don't have a problem rolling with them. I'm actually a Raiders fan but I know that's been Rors team for awhile so no biggie...

sanjuro may play now and he is a pats fan so i moved you to the lions.... or you can have anyone else with a ? that you want!

So is Soka taking the Raiders or no? I haven't signed in to the league because I don't know if I'm taking the Bills or the Seahawks since I don't know what he's doing.

Rorschach

if you hold square you will do a wrap tackle on that.... or just hit stick him!

but yes there are still a lot of issues. nothing will change since it would cost EA a lot of money to do a new engine... and that new engine would likely suck dick even worse!

That's what I was saying, but everyone says they don't use square. Square is now the "I'll lunge in a random direction" button.

rors u dotes tonight?

yea. Whenever you guys are gonna play let me know I'll get off Knack.

hoverX

Played Madden on All-Madden for the first time yesterday. Lost to KC 56-0.

I did a few of the skill tests afterwards, i'm a little better now, but what can I do to improve?

someone built a vanguard on Razor in the semifinals of the mid-tier GAF tourney

boobs is vindicated! I request an immediate promotion to mid-tier for MrBob

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
someone built a vanguard on Razor in the semifinals of the mid-tier GAF tourney

boobs is vindicated! I request an immediate promotion to mid-tier for MrBob
But he is in shit tier now. Hes gotta hit low tier before mid tier.

Played Madden on All-Madden for the first time yesterday. Lost to KC 56-0.

I did a few of the skill tests afterwards, i'm a little better now, but what can I do to improve?

the biggest thing is to take care of the ball. the games that get out of hand do so usually because of pick 6's or short fields. get your run game going early and then use the playaction after. there's also nothing wrong with taking a sack and punting vs. a turnover.

in the run game don't just jam on turbo immediately. find the hole and then turbo into and through it. don't keep drifting back and back and back in the pocket. sometimes you can complete balls this way but it is too risky

on defense, dont blitz unnecessarily. make your opponent earn it rather than giving a big play because of an all out blitz. the computer on all madden is horse shit but you will face stiff competition in the league as well. be careful with the ball and good things will happen!

Any teams still open? Haven't done a Madden league since 10 and would love to get in on the action.

there are teams open. this is a somewhat time consuming league as we advance every 72 hours and you would be expected to participate in the thread and would have to schedule weekly games quickly. if that sounds do-able then we have a spot for you!

Nightz

Just beat Knack. Last boss was a pain but it wasn't too bad. I enjoyed the game throughout. My wife did too since she watched me play the whole thing. It definitely has its flaws but I'd give it a 7.5. Now on to Assassin's Creed 4!

Smokey

dat feel in Need for Speed Rivals when you are busted with 250k SP because you are stuck in a barricade in front of the hideout while the police beat the shit out of your car

:(

there are teams open. this is a somewhat time consuming league as we advance every 72 hours and you would be expected to participate in the thread and would have to schedule weekly games quickly. if that sounds do-able then we have a spot for you!

That works just fine for me! Cowboys still available? I will grab them.

BigAT

FUCK YEAH AMERICA RULES PIZZA MONEYYYYYY

tmntsrip6.gif

tmntsrip6.gif

tmntsrip6.gif

People signed in:

FMT - 49ers
Pistol - Patriots
rinse - broncos
dm - bucs
soka - raiders
hover - saints
ocelott - ravens
brentech - browns
nightz - chargers
gcq - panthers
ez - packers
tiger - seahawks

i know CB and dcx are getting the game sometime next week. and for those that haven't signed in:

League Name: Neogaffe
Pw: jgar

Top Bottom