• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

BigAT

Stop being such a peasant and get a plasma so you don't have to worry about that 240hz soap opera shit.

fuckyeahhandshakeo9sa3.gif

If only they weren't killing plasma production. :(

TheCrow

Giantbomb played one of the first PC games I ever had on their latest UPF. I was around 9 or 10 when i played it and had no idea what to do. It was from the creator of Bioforge.

mGqZlWR.jpg

Ferny

People got banned for discussing the topic at hand and also for derailing the topic? Why would they leave it open that long if it was such an aberration? To up the body count?

Yeah I don't get that at all. Close the thread and move on, but don't close it and just have a banning spree.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
A shame phee stopped playing. I feel like he Caught on decently. Especially without playing much

njean777

Quick question for you guys: how do I load the most recent roster to franchise mode? I am trying to play the eagles, but it will not let me load in the recent roster and has me playing as Vick and not Foles. I have tried loading in a custom roster and it still will not take it... is it broken or am I doing something wrong?

Sokantish

Did you make the franchise before the latest roster came out? If so I think you have to remake it. Not sure though, FMT is the expert here!

brentech

Quick question for you guys: how do I load the most recent roster to franchise mode? I am trying to play the eagles, but it will not let me load in the recent roster and has me playing as Vick and not Foles. I have tried loading in a custom roster and it still will not take it... is it broken or am I doing something wrong?

its not broken. have the latest rosters loaded from the base menu. then go to start franchise and choose to import when starting, instead of using the franchise mode rosters.
The import function loads whatever roster you currently have loaded. I know it works, because before EA put out an update, someone on OS made all the roster changes and put it up for downloaded. when I loaded those and then started franchise with import roster, all the players were at there correct position on depth chart.

so before doing franchise, check the rosters of a few teams and see if they all look right to you. also, make sure vick is lower on depth chart listed at #2 or whatever, and not just greyed out, because if Madden just considers him injured then he could still be above Foles. checking pre-exisiting injury IS still broke, so everyone in franchise mode regardless of what you choose will not be injured.

njean777

its not broken. have the latest rosters loaded from the base menu. then go to start franchise and choose to import when starting, instead of using the franchise mode rosters.
The import function loads whatever roster you currently have loaded. I know it works, because before EA put out an update, someone on OS made all the roster changes and put it up for downloaded. when I loaded those and then started franchise with import roster, all the players were at there correct position on depth chart.

so before doing franchise, check the rosters of a few teams and see if they all look right to you. also, make sure vick is lower on depth chart listed at #2 or whatever, and not just greyed out, because if Madden just considers him injured then he could still be above Foles. checking pre-exisiting injury IS still broke, so everyone in franchise mode regardless of what you choose will not be injured.

I did what you said and it still does not work. I deleted all my rosters and then updated, went to franchise and it still is wrong. It still lists them as 4-12 when selecting them. Should I erase my madden profile and just reinstall the game on my xbox to see if that clears it up?

brentech

I did what you said and it still does not work. I deleted all my rosters and then updated, went to franchise and it still is wrong. It still lists them as 4-12 when selecting them. Should I erase my madden profile and just reinstall the game on my xbox to see if that clears it up?
It's supposed to show 4-12. That was their record last season. That doesn't update just because current season ended. You start franchise to take over the team for 2013 season.

As I said, check the rosters. That's what matters.

njean777

It's supposed to show 4-12. That was their record last season. That doesn't update just because current season ended. You start franchise to take over the team for 2013 season.

As I said, check the rosters. That's what matters.

Oh ok, I thought it registered the most current records. Also it still isn't working with the import. Or do the player ratings not increase in franchise mode when using the newest roster?

brentech

Oh ok, I thought it registered the most current records. Also it still isn't working with the import. Or do the player ratings not increase in franchise mode when using the newest roster?

i think the ratings are slightly different since the players haven't played the year yet, but they should be correctly ordered on the depth chart.

Splat

So is our starting roster all here today for dotes? I think I'm gonna be on the bench all season after that pugna play yesterday.

McNei1y

I put my sleeping bag in the hallway of Brent's house. Thanks pal.

Who's sleeping in that stairway to heaven with the metal bars? It looks like a prison cell.

Top Bottom