• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Ferny

It means a support can buy the wards which give two charges. Give one to bottom and one to top. Something along those lines.

eznark

Banned
It means a support can buy the wards which give two charges. Give one to bottom and one to top. Something along those lines.

Cool, I didn't know they called them "charges." Good change.

Veno nerfed to hell. All other supports got nice buffs though.

Oh shit you can bottle allies...

Ferny

You could always kind of do that in a way. Just drop bottle, they use a charge, and then give it back. This just makes it a little easier.

eznark

Banned
You could always kind of do that in a way. Just drop bottle, they use a charge, and then give it back. This just makes it a little easier.

Yeah I think it makes it potentially a worthwhile early support item if you are trying to run an aggressive tri-lane and the mid doesn't need the runes.

I'm pumped about this patch...except fuck Valve for killing the necrobook.

brentech

no mana cost to blink dagger anymore.

Shivas and S&Y both buffed.

witch doctor, shadow shaman, lina, lion, aa.....pretty much any support other than CM/Veno got buffed that we play. While those 2 got a bit of nerfing, veno moreso. Tusk got a nice little something as well, i hope to play him more.

anti mage and faceless getting some decent buffs. prolly see more of them.

being able to easily spit the wards is nice, for sure.

eznark

Banned
no mana cost to blink dagger anymore.

Shivas and S&Y both buffed.

witch doctor, shadow shaman, lina, lion, aa.....pretty much any support other than CM/Veno got buffed that we play. While those 2 got a bit of nerfing, veno moreso. Tusk got a nice little something as well, i hope to play him more.

anti mage and faceless getting some decent buffs. prolly see more of them.

Dazzle and Ogre got nice buffs too man! Time to start being more serious about incorporating them!

BigAT

Reading through the patch now, some random thoughts as I go.

-I've been saying they needed to make changes to All Pick, at least for ranked, so I'm glad they're addressing it. Not sure if the gold dropoff is enough, but I your early starting items are usually so tight that just a few seconds/gold lost can make a difference.

-my Ursa cries at the Roshan changes. :(

-definite nerfs to Alch, should see him less frequently as a support. I had no idea it used to get stronger while in mid air.

-multiple Beastmaser hawks/boars at once? That seems kind of crazy.

-the Brew ult reduction is really sizeable. I wonder if he'll show up more, I always thought he was underrated to begin with.

-glad Broodmother got beaten down. I don't think she was overpowered, but just incredibly annoying to play against.

-Death Prophet with one of the highest win rates around so they...buff her? I think the extra 15 seconds on ult is probably worth the bigger silence sphere.

-lots of Earth Spirit changes, but it seems like he still should be effective in the right hands.

-buffs to the type of Invoker I play as and nerfs to the type of Invoker I frequently play against, nice.

-that Lion Agh's change is potential nuts. 850 damage to multiple heroes? Combine it with DS's vacuum...good god.

Crazy change.

I wonder if the ally has to stand still after you cast it on them for it to work. Otherwise it is kind of crazy.

eznark

Banned
Increasing the range and circumference is pretty rad. I always felt like you it was so hard to get more than one without a blink. This will hopefully make that slightly easier.

Sounds like there will be another announcement tomorrow so I doubt the patch will hit before Thursday.

"baby's first black hole" probably got you put on the pedo watch list, AT.

BigAT

"baby's first black hole" probably got you put on the pedo watch list, AT.

Joke's on them, I only like white kids.

I can't wait to play some more Faceless Void now. I really liked him even before and he got nothing but buffs. 1000 movespeed is insane, that's nearly double the current max.

eznark

Banned
Matthew Bailey @Cyborgmatt
It's going to be hard to top the Day 2 announcement of the New Bloom Festival event however tomorrow should be pretty fun as well. :) #Dota2

Hopefully it's another Dazzle loading screen!!!!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Unfortunately you still have to actually cast shackle for it to be better.

burn

fAC4ybe.gif

Mrbob

I'm thinking about jumping back in with the WWE network. Cheap at $9.99 per month!

What is a good Solo queue MMR so I can feel bad when my result comes out.

EA's Super Bowl simulations have a decent track record, as the publisher has successfully named the Super Bowl winners in eight out of the last ten years by using the latest roster files in the current Madden game. If that's not a testament to the work of Madden Ratings Czar Donny Moore, then we're not sure what is. Head past the break to see the list of EA Sports' Super Bowl predictions in recent years and each game's actual outcome.

Joystiq confirmed joke tier website.

eznark

Banned
After that wisp relocate reddit thread I desperately want to play on the smurf account.

MGAF MEMBERS OUR NEXT MATCH IS SATURDAY AT 3pm EST.

I'm staying at this hotel in midtown Manhattan and I am scared for my life

The room and bathroom is some straight up Bates motel shit. And I feel as if I may catch an STD sleeping here

Top Bottom