• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

brentech

I put my sleeping bag in the hallway of Brent's house. Thanks pal.

Who's sleeping in that stairway to heaven with the metal bars? It looks like a prison cell.

that's crow. i was there as well, but now that i'm adding more higher floors, i'm in a new section

brentech

still here. blew a hole in my tower wall to build up more stories. made a mistake though, so now I have to blow up a doorway, but otherwise I'm building a more defensible interior.

wtf did someone break into our camp in Rust? when i logged off friday i was sleeping comfy in the compound. when i loaded it up today i spawned with nothing in the wilderness!

Rorschach

Number of games played with Madden crew this weekend: 0. Success!

"Anyone sticking around for a game?"
"No."
"Nope. Gotta go."
"Taking a break."
"I'm gonna go eat."
*begins solo queue*
*everyone logs back in to dota*

"Crow has been away too long. Invite rors?"
"I guess... :/"
*crow returns*
"Suck it rors!"

"Anyone up for one after our league match?"
"Nah"
"Gonna come back later tonight."
"Not feeling it."
*Rorschach is now away*
*everyone logs back in*

<splat> in house?
*crickets*
*sets away*
*10 people log back into dotes*

I on to you people! I'm gonna play LoL!

eznark

Banned
i played it for 10 mins and decided i would buy it. no need to play the demo any further! unless there is some benefit that carries over to the full game?

Yeah, you unlock stuff that you can use in the final game. Also, none of the stuff in the demo is in the game. It's whole separate content.

I contacted Dill to try and schedule the matches for 9:30 during the week.

Yeah, you unlock stuff that you can use in the final game. Also, none of the stuff in the demo is in the game. It's whole separate content.

I contacted Dill to try and schedule the matches for 9:30 during the week.

really? dang, maybe i'll play through the demo then.

i don't understand why we haven't gotten more RPG's like this with the emergence of the indie scene. i know square and other companies aren't willing to pour millions into the genre on a consistent basis anymore but you'd figure some old school stuff would slip through the cracks here and there. maybe this current gen will do it!

p.s.

i started playing tales of xillia and its really good. it was $10 on sale for ps+ members

eznark

Banned
Yeah I bought that. I love the Tales games. I'm a bad person.

I think making an old school RPG is just way too labor intensive for indies.

Sokantish

I didn't do nothing

I'm playing the Bravely Default demo too, pretty good so far. I'm gonna do the 20 villager cheat though because I'm a cheater

eznark

Banned
That's 4/5 so I'm going to go ahead and say that is fine. I assume Ferny can play but if not we'll be able to find someone.

Top Bottom