• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Mrbob

Has Albert Penello ever crawled out of his hole and returned to GAF? That's the only thing I want to see from that crazy Tomb Raider thread I haven't read. He spewed some massive garbage before launch and then disappeared.

Somnia

Has Albert Penello ever crawled out of his hole and returned to GAF? That's the only thing I want to see from that crazy Tomb Raider thread I haven't read. He spewed some massive garbage before launch and then disappeared.

He stopped posting and hasn't returned I think. Major Nelson disappeared too.

Albert had some good posts till he decided to talk technical and then he started saying shit he never should have. It's his own fault though and should have kept quiet and not make shit up.

McNei1y

not sure i understand

what I noticed about the huge mansions outside of our realm, other bases have a foundation with a pillar in the middle. These pretty much circle the base so that people can't build there own foundations and steps to higher levels and blow it up. well it makes it tougher to acconplish.

brentech

Was just running around DayZ and ran into some guy. Something seemed off about him, and when I thought he was running off on his own, he ran back towards me and started following me. Went into 2 buildings, he would come in with me and look around for stuff. Started to feel okay about it. Then in the 3rd building, he took out a magnum and just started popping off on me.

The good part, I don't think he used the rails to aim the gun. So he never hit me. I ran outside zig zagging and pulled out my Mosin 9130. I could hear him reloading his gun and heard him running back outside. Saw him and I think he got another shot off at me, but I had my aim up and shot him right in the chest. 1 shot, 1 kill.

I got so much shit from him. Really wish I was streaming that. Fuck.

brentech

are dayz and rust the same type of game? is it a consistent world like a MMO?
they are a persistent world. DayZ is even persistent between servers. Where ever you log in, you have your same gear. That might be because server capacity is currently only at 50, so if you couldn't get on your regular server, you'd always be restarting. If you die, you probably going to lose all your stuff unless you're the first to make it back to your body though.

lol. wow. handcuffed and masked

McNei1y

Wow. Can't believe you guys killed McNeily. What a bunch of jerks!

We were so far away from our house too. It was like a proper murder. Take the person out into the desert and cap em. They'll never know. A lot of them couldn't wait either. They were chasing me with hatchets and letting animals and zombies chase me and just laughed. Very bad people. Then again, it's probably for all of the dota losses I've racked up for them. I can't even imagine what AT would've done. Probably something so disturbing that would make even Rust Nightz feel sick.

Rorschach

Lol @ thirst for knowledge video.

We were so far away from our house too. It was like a proper murder. Take the person out into the desert and cap em. They'll never know. A lot of them couldn't wait either. They were chasing me with hatchets and letting animals and zombies chase me and just laughed. Very bad people. Then again, it's probably for all of the dota losses I've racked up for them. I can't even imagine what AT would've done.
That is very disturbing behavior. Guess I won't be playing rust when I get back!

What happened to nightz? Why does everyone talk like he's a psychopath now? :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lol @ thirst for knowledge video.

That is very disturbing behavior. Guess I won't be playing rust when I get back!

What happened to nightz? Why does everyone talk like he's a psychopath now? :(

He bought a shadow blade on witch doctor. It was all downhill from there

Trasher

He bought a shadow blade on witch doctor. It was all downhill from there
SB on WD is actually more standard than you think. As long as you get it fairly quick you can channel your ultimate while invis with no risks. This of course requires the ability to put yourself in the right places to set it up properly in order for it to be effective.

eznark

Banned
They removed the "Who quoted me" feature. I'll do it sometimes if I had a day where I posted in a bunch of random threads.

Yeah, I really liked that feature, made it easier to keep up on the threads I am in, especially mega threads where a number of conversations are happening at once.

brentech

yeah, the actual search function is a broken mess. The 'who quoted me' was borked as well, but it made finding stuff easier. Helps if you populate a lot of threads. or just a thread you dont check often

BigAT

I didn't even know that was a thing people did till just now.

Well, that's three people now that have randomly popped into this thread within hours of their name being mentioned randomly. I don't see how else it would happen. 0piate gets a pass, since I guess it's built into the mod tools.

McNei1y

Well, that's three people now that have randomly popped into this thread within hours of their name being mentioned randomly. I don't see how else it would happen. 0piate gets a pass, since I guess it's built into the mod tools.

(())[]D[]//-\\=||=3

The who quoted me feature was nice though... but I rarely go out into OT anymore. I guess because there's reddit.

Top Bottom