• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Ferny

It's more Minecraft, right now, than Rust. It will get combat soon though, Somnia may know more on that, it sounds pretty cool though.

I am pretty sure I beg people to play OOTP every year.
I have never been asked! I want to take over the New Jersey Yankees.

Somnia

It's more Minecraft, right now, than Rust. It will get combat soon though, Somnia may know more on that, it sounds pretty cool though.

I have never been asked! I want to take over the New Jersey KnickerYankees.

Much more minecraft right now. It is a sandbox MMO with building and exploring in mind. Right now you can explore the lands, mine minerals, build, etc. In the alpha you get 1 plot of land (decent sized, you get to pick how large to block off your section high, low and sides. remember you can build into the ground/mountains in this game). You have to pay an upkeep fee on your land to keep it owned. If you fail your payment your plot goes away and everything you build goes into your inventory to rebuild later (you can just lay it out as it was, dont have to rebuild it all if you dont want).

Combat will be coming in during beta. Will be a scaled back version of the full EQN MMO combat, but it will mainly be for better resources, rare minerals, unique tiles, etc. for building with.

If you are iffy on it, it was announced today that if you are not satisfied with the Alpha they will be doing full refunds, so there is 0 risk to pay the 60 and play the alpha with us.

EQN will be alpha late this year and launch next year, that is the full blown MMO with combat, raids, etc. This is the building/exploration/sandbox mmo. Eventually stuff you build can be upload to the player market in EQNL and be sold for real money like Dota 2. Those items can be bought for EQNL OR EQN playerbase, so if you are real good you can make cash money later on.

Mrbob

Anyone buying the trailblazer pack?

I'm going to have to be doing some fridge cleaning on my SSD for Landmark. SOE offering a full refund for those who don't like it, might have to hop in. Is the cap 20K? I have a feeling with this money back guarantee more than that will want to get in.

Somnia

Oh cool. I think I'm going to hop into this when I get home later tonight. As long as there are spots left.

They confirmed they will be selling them tonight (you wont get an email, but when it goes live your account will be flagged and you can play tonight, just have to get on the forums to find out how to download the client).

They will have them for sale tomorrow too with an undisclosed time to shut off selling them, could be next week, or late tomorrow who knows.

Right now they apparently have over 20,000 alpha's sold (6,000 trailblazers alone).

eznark

Banned
It was me, and while that isn't the recipe I used it's close enough.

I have a pretty awesome couple of wing sauce recipes too that I will try and remember to post here tomorrow. I figure some of you clowns will be making wings on Sunday.

I don't have time to play all these games that I wish I could get. How the fuck do you honestly buy and play as much shit as you do?

Outside of the obligatory sports games, and learning DOTA again, that pretty much takes all gaming time

Mrbob

I buy them, who says I play them though! More money than time it sucks.

I make time for the true elite games, though. Like the upcoming Tropico 5.

brentech

i like tropico 4, but it takes some time to learn as well. you can start building and everything will be smooth, then suddenly one thing can finish building and you are instantly stagnated economy

Mrbob

If you have the quick dry cement DLC it is pretty easy to keep steady economy. Just build a cement factory to start with, then a weapons factory and you will be rolling in the dough in no time. Weapons Factory is a big time money maker. Plus make sure you have choose a dictator with economy attributes with the attribute to make power plants half cost. Make a custom one.

Today's Hearthstone challenge was the worst. Play 40 minions at level 2 or less. I had to make a special deck for that crap and throw 3 straight games to get my 40 coins.

Sokantish

You know you can just cancel 1 quest a day if it's a quest you don't feel like doing, they immediately give you a new one

THANKS FERNY

as stated above, i'm finding out how many people we would potentially have for a season 2. if i can't get 28+ people then we will call it a year and hope the old gang is back next year! so if you're interested, then say so. i'll post people i've talked to or know would play if we had enough people:

1. fmt
2. smokey
3. pheeniks
4. dcx
5. mrbob
6. crow
7. splat
8. soka
9. az
10. brent
11. cb
12. ez
13. wellington
14. ferny
15. dm
16. jabee
17. rob
18. deacon
19. rors

slowly but surely my friends.... i will get us to 28+ people by monday!

eznark

Banned
So I'm pretty sure my card only has one display port out. How do you connect two monitors? For the shitty office setups I have I just used whatever ports are available.

SickBoy

I'm undecided on buying Madden (it's on sale at Target in Canada for $35 right now), but if I do I'd be happy to take the Cards.

Been a long time since I've played NeoGAF Madden. Last full season might date back to Madden 06. Might have more recently played in a season that fell apart due to being a crappier 360 version.

slowly but surely my friends.... i will get us to 28+ people by monday!
Why do you ignore me so?

I'm in the process of moving though and am stressed out about my livving situation so consider me shakey and feel free to put me on ap the next couple of weeks if Im unable to get those games in. Just bought my first piece of property. Putting in new laminate floors and I discover a roof leak coming down my exterior wall and onto the cement floor. It's an exterior wall and I own a condo so its the property mgmt companies problem to pay for. But I'm not moving my furniture in before floors, and am not putting new floors on cement that gets wet if it rains heavily. It's been a week with me on them each day and still nothing scheduled with a roofing company because of how many different people have to approve shit.

as stated above, i'm finding out how many people we would potentially have for a season 2. if i can't get 28+ people then we will call it a year and hope the old gang is back next year! so if you're interested, then say so. i'll post people i've talked to or know would play if we had enough people:

1. fmt - 49ers
2. smokey - texans
3. pheeniks - dolphins
4. dcx - falcons
5. mrbob - bears
6. crow - rams
7. splat - bengals
8. soka - raiders
9. az - seahawks
10. brent - browns
11. cb - eagles
12. ez - packers
13. wellington - giants
14. ferny - jets?
15. dm - bucs
16. jabee - colts
17. rob - cowboys
18. deacon - steelers
19. rors - ?
20. oatmeal - patriots
21. sickboy - cards
22. markmhc - chiefs
23. kingbrave - ?

that's what i have so far. looking into some other people who are interested as well

Top Bottom