• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 360 Season 9 Thread: A Jgar for All Seasons

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
1. Wellington - giants
2. coldblooded - eagles
3. livewire - skins
4. akaballa - patriots
5. chrisjames - lions
6. dmczaf - buccaneers
7. malleymal - chiefs
8. tamanon - jaguars
9. lonestar - seaducks
10. azwethink - bengals
11. bluemax - chargers
12. vumpler - panthers
13. andokuky - broncos
14. airbrian - bears
15. hgplayer - saints
16. shawn - cowboys
17. bonsevan - ravens
18. birdbomb - rams
19. dcx - falcons
20. rorschach - raiders
21. sableholic - undetermined
22. cerebral palsy - undetermined

vumpler

No my name's not red. But I am head comish this time to take the responsibility off of FMT. Like he said he's still in the background.

By the way I still need 1 more comish.

aka (and everyone else), if any of you have issues or other concerns with anything let vumpler or myself know. while i am still the commish of the league, i just don't have time to do all the stats, all the awards, keep track of people playing and so on. i am going to adjust the rules to very specific details before the season starts. if there is a problem that vumpler (or the other people helping out with awards, stats, commish duties) can't solve let me know.

i believe rors said he would do awards now and again, i think maybe dm said he'd do something too... like choke in the playoffs.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i think maybe dm said he'd do something too... like choke in the playoffs.

Davis_Vernon_sf_060429.jpg

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
aka (and everyone else), if any of you have issues or other concerns with anything let vumpler or myself know. while i am still the commish of the league, i just don't have time to do all the stats, all the awards, keep track of people playing and so on. i am going to adjust the rules to very specific details before the season starts. if there is a problem that vumpler (or the other people helping out with awards, stats, commish duties) can't solve let me know.

i believe rors said he would do awards now and again,
I'll do the awards...I'm on there being a stat whore, anyway. I can do the rankings/awards. :D

i think maybe dm said he'd do something too... like choke in the playoffs.
:lol

1. Wellington - giants
2. coldblooded - eagles
3. livewire - skins
4. akaballa - patriots
5. chrisjames - lions
6. dmczaf - buccaneers
7. malleymal - chiefs
8. tamanon - jaguars
9. lonestar - seaducks
10. azwethink - bengals
11. bluemax - chargers
12. vumpler - panthers
13. andokuky - broncos
14. airbrian - bears
15. hgplayer - saints
16. shawn - cowboys
17. bonsevan - ravens
18. birdbomb - rams
19. dcx - falcons
20. rorschach - raiders
21. sableholic - undetermined
22. cerebral palsy - undetermined
23. konex - colts

vumpler

ColdBlooded33 said:
Whoa...

Konex curse vs. Colts Curse... THIS IS A BATTLE FOR THE CENTURY!

And no more plummer roll out! Hah!

Curse + Curse = No Curse

vumpler

Wellington said:
I share these concerns.

No need for said started drama. If there is a game with unreasonable stats and unfair ball share then the game is forfeited to the competitor no matter who it is. That's why we have 3 comish's. This is a very strict league and if you can't hang by the strict rules, you continually forfeit games or you simply need to get out now, period.

AkaBalla

vumpler said:
No need for said started drama. If there is a game with unreasonable stats and unfair ball share then the game is forfeited to the competitor no matter who it is. That's why we have 3 comish's. This is a very strict league and if you can't hang by the strict rules, you continually forfeit games or you simply need to get out now, period.

Since FMT posted that u are only here to help with awards doesnt mean u have the GAF admin badge and threaten to remove people from the league. So stick to your power rankings and be quiet...

And BTW are you the one who was called out numerous times by fellow Gafers for the cheesy ass play?

DCX

DCX
...Listen, Vump may have Ocho Cincoed his way into the playoffs but he did settle in towards the end of the season and became a decent player. It's hard having a certain way of playing and trying to adapt to news rules and situations...the man is willing to help get a second season going here when at one point in time was dead in the water...season 1 is done and now just move on and prepare your Pats for battle or don't play...and by the way, what's the difference between passing it to Ocho Cinco 20 times a game VS running the ball wqith a super back for over 30 carries?

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Because teams actually run backs 30 times a game. Plus the fatigue factor makes that a little hard as well. Cant really compare the two

hgplayer1

pre season drama! just think what itll be like in week 8!

Wellington said:
The Cowpokes will be wiped out by the Seahawks in round one. Book it!

wow youre really going out on a limb there. let me respond to that by saying this, Manning face one more time before the end of the season!

Cowboys are totally beatable right now. watch the Lions win week 16. :(

DCX

DCX
ColdBlooded33 said:
Because teams actually run backs 30 times a game. Plus the fatigue factor makes that a little hard as well. Cant really compare the two
i guess...

DCX

Rorschach

Conex and Colts curse cancel each other out. Konex to the Superbowl. You better not rollout -> jump pass with Manning and co. That would be even more recockulous.

DCX

DCX
Andokuky said:
Anyone wanna scrimmage in about 30 minutes? I've never played the 360 version online, it won't be pretty.
I could, maybe after my NBA 2k7 game in the GAF league.

DCX

vumpler

And hit me on aim and I might be able to. Check my profile for full contact information. Ando my XBLGT is: Jason Smapity

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
hgplayer1 said:
pre season drama! just think what itll be like in week 8!

wow youre really going out on a limb there. let me respond to that by saying this, Manning face one more time before the end of the season!

Cowboys are totally beatable right now. watch the Lions win week 16. :(

Agreed total. Peyton Manning face!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i dont know when we are starting, but whoever i play first i wont be able to play until Sundy/Monday

vumpler

Yeah CB that seems to be a trend with a lot of people. Week one will end at the earliest tuesday. We're still waiting on one person to verify their in the league and then the schedule will be made.

vumpler

If anyone wants a game hit me on AIM and we can get one started in about 30 mins or so

LiveWire

ggs vump and Wellington. What a difference it makes with Portis. I still have no passing game though...I need to work on that. Also, how do you scramble with the ball as a QB?

Tamanon

Banned
LiveWire said:
ggs vump and Wellington. What a difference it makes with Portis. I still have no passing game though...I need to work on that. Also, how do you scramble with the ball as a QB?

You mean tuck it away and scramble? I've found it happens just when I use the right trigger for turbo. Of course I use Leftwich so he doesn't really speed up at all when turbo is pressed:p

Rorschach

Tamanon said:
You mean tuck it away and scramble? I've found it happens just when I use the right trigger for turbo. Of course I use Leftwich so he doesn't really speed up at all when turbo is pressed:p
Time for a change!

29.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
vumpler said:
Yeah CB that seems to be a trend with a lot of people. Week one will end at the earliest tuesday. We're still waiting on one person to verify their in the league and then the schedule will be made.

Where is the schedule?

LiveWire

Tamanon said:

Yea. I thought you had to hold both triggers or bumpers or something but I wasn't sure if it was a toggle or hold.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Where is the schedule?
Yeah, I'd like to know as well :p

...I read that as "start on Tuesday" figuring everyone would be busy due to New Year's and the sign-up process hadn't even started yet.

guys im just waiting for Glenn (leaguedaddy site owner) to approve my renewal request. This happens everytime where the system tries to charge me for the "inactive" time (in this case, 26 days), and then I have to have Glenn reset it so I just have to pay the $29.99 for 3 months. as soon as that is done i will get everything setup!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'd like at least 1 game against CK. ROSEBUD...er...GOALLINE ;)

So LiveWire is really DJ Demon? Can't keep track anymore.

vumpler

Yeah for all requests make sure you pm em my way and we'll get it taken care of best possible.

LiveWire

Lonestar said:
I'd like at least 1 game against CK. ROSEBUD...er...GOALLINE ;)

So LiveWire is really DJ Demon? Can't keep track anymore.

Yes. the original Redskins owner RETURNS! Lots of crappy passing and 80 yd Counter Weak/Counter Strong Portis TDs. :)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LiveWire said:
Yes. the original Redskins owners RETURNS! Lots of crappy passing and 80 yd Counter Weak/Counter Strong Portis TDs. :)

Counters of Damnation!

Top Bottom