• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

so grave is essentially a techies picker in everything he does?

yolo.gif

brentech

lol, this makes me so glad I try not to start a game that will leave me playing around 10:15. Missing that shit really paid off.

brentech

Event 1: Chambers Bay, WA (Thursday) - Par 70
  • Greg: 74 - HCP 76
  • Eznark: 76 - HCP 76
  • Brent: 80 - HCP 79
Event 2: Magnolia National, Georgia (Sunday) - Par 72
  • Splat: 72 - HCP ?
  • LostBigBoss: 75 - HCP 79
  • Eznark: 76 - HCP 76
  • Greg: 77 - HCP 79
  • Brent: 81 - HCP 80
Event 3: Whistling Straights Sheboygan, Wisconsin - Par 72
  • Splat: 68 - HCP ?
  • CrimsonCommie: 72 - 63
  • Eznark: 74 - HCP 77
  • Brent: 78 - HCP 77
  • Greg: 81 - HCP 83
Event 4: Blue Willow Club & Lodge - Par 72
  • Splat: 66 - HCP 69
  • TheLostBigBoss: 66 - HCP 71
  • Brent: 70 - HCP 69
  • Greg: 71 - HCP 73
  • CrimsonCommie: 71 - 67
  • Eznark: 77 - HCP 81
  • ph33nix: 96 - HCP Calculating

So, any course recommendations?

Woke up this morning and the first sound I thought I heard was the income tax chime. FUCK your slums, Grave!!

I'm so happy this happened to all of you.

lol, this makes me so glad I try not to start a game that will leave me playing around 10:15. Missing that shit really paid off.

I mirror this sentiment.

so grave is essentially a techies picker in everything he does?

Game was so good that CB got eliminated about 45 minutes in and stayed for over the next two hours just to see the fuckery that would ensue

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I had a crazy nightmare that i was involved in a 3 hour monopoly game last night. Crazy!

brentech

Doing Q-School. My first course was a hot mess. Still getting used to the swing, but sitting at +3 through 12 holes on the second course now.

brentech

By the third round I just didn't really bother trying anymore, just wanted to get placed in whatever shit tier I'd be in and play tournaments.

okay, so i'm not going crazy. exactly what I did. Wind was putting me in the sand every god damn hole (15-20mph two courses in a row). I think I have 2 or 3 more rounds left to complete. Will do it while exploring in Elite Dangerous tomorrow.

Yea, I was basically shooting +13 on average, only one round was I +3.

Very disappointed in the whole thing, hopefully the actual tour won't suck as much

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
(9:44:42 PM) CB: go monopoly
(9:45:12 PM) whossorrynow015: the only game i will play tonight.... is dota!
(9:45:19 PM) whossorrynow015: fucking tired

This is what's become of FMT. He cant even be bothered to click a Roll button on a virtual board game.

Its sad and depressing.

(9:44:42 PM) CB: go monopoly
(9:45:12 PM) whossorrynow015: the only game i will play tonight.... is dota!
(9:45:19 PM) whossorrynow015: fucking tired

This is what's become of FMT. He cant even be bothered to click a Roll button on a virtual board game.

Its sad and depressing.

i haven't sat down in like.... 10 hours! all i've been doing all day is getting shit ready for a pool party my wife sprung on me THIS MORNING, then hosting said party/barbecuing/swimming/etc., then people just left and i'm cleaning all the shit up. what a time to be alive!

Sokantish

i haven't sat down in like.... 10 hours! all i've been doing all day is getting shit ready for a pool party my wife sprung on me THIS MORNING, then hosting said party/barbecuing/swimming/etc., then people just left and i'm cleaning all the shit up. what a time to be alive!

Sounds rough man, hopefully you pull through!

Top Bottom