• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Nintendo has confirmed that Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS will be getting a significant update at the end of this month.
The much-hyped Tourney mode will be landing on the Wii U, along with YouTube replay uploads. Tourneys are divided into two categories: Community Tourneys which let players complete for the highest points in a certain amount of time, and Regular Tourneys which have more detailed rules and only happen at certain times.
YouTube uploads will of course require a Google account. We're actually getting this feature ahead of schedule - it was previously stated that it would come after the tourney mode.
On 3DS, new stages and Mii Fighter costumes will be made available. These are paid-for DLC, unlike the elements of the Wii U update.

is the wiiU smash update tomorrow free?

eznark

Banned
i would consider someone who enjoys hunting and murdering animals to have serious mental problems.

FUCK YOU FMT COME GET SOOOOOOOOOOOME

7hAEdIHrsCy5ahltVAdsejLMO6uZLH5VLDO1I7mX0OY=w1128-h846-no

DJ Bowser

its ok, there are more elk out there to kill so your family doesn't go hungry. thank god!
While taking pleasure in killing things is pretty gross, at least the animals like deer and elk enjoyed much better lives and cleaner deaths than most of the animals we eat.

Now, people that kill intelligent and self-aware animals like elephants for fun or supposed "sport" have some disgusting tendencies.

eznark

Banned
While taking pleasure in killing things is pretty gross, at least the animals like deer and elk enjoyed much better lives and cleaner deaths than most of the animals we eat.

Now, people that kill intelligent and self-aware animals like elephants for fun or supposed "sport" have some disgusting tendencies.

I'd kill an elephant for fun in a fucking heartbeat. I'd kill you too, but I guess that doesn't meet your criteria for disgusting tendencies.

Mrbob

If you guys aren't watching Mr. Robot, you need to start. I don't know how USA got the rights to this show but they struck gold.

DJ Bowser

I'd kill an elephant for fun in a fucking heartbeat. I'd kill you too, but I guess that doesn't meet your criteria for disgusting tendencies.

Both definitely do.

They also probably meet some of the criteria for budding psychopaths.

But 'murrica and such.

Greg

so I never got my W10 upgrade to become activated, so I just decided to see what would happen if I did a fresh install through the OS

I skipped any kind of screen related to accounts/keys during the install, and it activated just fine

brentech

so I never got my W10 upgrade to become activated, so I just decided to see what would happen if I did a fresh install through the OS

I skipped any kind of screen related to accounts/keys during the install, and it activated just fine

yeah, that's what the guide was saying.
Mine hasn't downloaded on laptop or desktop. Right now laptop is all I will do as soon as available.

McNei1y

If you guys aren't watching Mr. Robot, you need to start. I don't know how USA got the rights to this show but they struck gold.

Just caught up tonight. When I saw you post this, I remembered it aired tonight and I was an episode behind already...

This show is this year's True Detective. It's incredible!

rando14

Well...

Since Rando asked this question AT, it's not. There are no Daddarrio boobs in this so I guess True Detective is still way better because of it.

But the show is still pretty interesting! That's the best I can do at selling the show to you guys!

Hmmm... I'll check it out at lunch!! It looks really good. I'm trying to think if I've ever watched a show on USA Network lol

Somnia

I feel like I'm missing the best games during the day since I can't watch till the evening. EG the last few nights have been fun to watch though... also seeing Newbee get curb'd stomped last night by CDEC was hilarious.

rinse82

Hey so we added Tulowitzki and Price in the last 3 days

!!!

Still could very well miss playoffs but I dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuck

BigAT

Rocket League DLC!

I'm hoping to get some unique stadiums or field elements in the future.

I don't know if I would actually want any of that. I feel like it could really have the potential to fuck up something good. Much like Dota, you need more than 1 map.

Sanjuro

I don't know if I would actually want any of that. I feel like it could really have the potential to fuck up something good. Much like Dota, you need more than 1 map.

I feel sort of the same. That's why I'm not sure what would be better. I enjoy the basic fundamentals as is now, but I feel like a gametype or a map tied to that specific gametype can stretch it a bit more.

Top Bottom