• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

brentech

I'm all about a clean install so this is relevant if you want to do so:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3f0lcs/how_to_clean_install_100_explained_no_more/

All I did was go under update and security then click the recovery tab and click reset PC and Mines still activated. probably an easier route if you've got an already activated version..
This is exactly what I did as well. There was no need to create a recovery usb, simply upgraded from 8.1 to 10 then clicked reset PC. All took less than 30 min. Easiest upgrade and installation I've done so far.

So in the eyes of Donny Moore Seattle has:

Top 5 RB
Top 5 TE
Top 5 DE
Top 5 MLB

And will undoubtedly have a top 5 CB, top 5 FS and possibly top 5 SS. Were the autowin 49ers this good at their peak?

brentech

Top 5 RB
Top 5 TE
Top 5 DE
Top 5 MLB

And will undoubtedly have a top 5 CB, top 5 FS and possibly top 5 SS. Were the autowin 49ers this good at their peak?
They've become less realistic with fan votes and overall foolery with player stats the last couple years. Pretty annoying.
For a company with a shit load of money, why don't they have a true scout doing this shit.

Ferny

Yes he did. Madden 16 is his final title.
He said in an interview that he did not.

"Go check my Twitter feed right now," Moore laughed on Tuesday, right after EA Sports released the ratings for the top 10 running backs in the upcoming game. "Everyone's complaining about this guy's speed rating, why've you got Melvin Gordon faster than DeMarco Murray and Le'Veon Bell. I don't think people got the message on Twitter."

The message is that Donny Moore is no longer Madden's Ratings Czar. He passed that scepter (to whom, no one will say, probably for good reason) three weeks ago, and then joined FanDuel, the online fantasy sports site known for its one-day games. Its Orlando, Florida, office is also home to several other EA Sports alumni.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im still waiting on W10 update to get pushed to me. Maybe i need to reset my machine to get it.

I got mine this morning. You might need to clear out your windows updates if you dont have them on auto install.

I turned off my updating, apparently, and haven't updated windows since December. No wonder my PC wasn't getting anything but somehow my ancient laptop that is barely capable of OOTP did!

brentech

He said in an interview that he did not.

I don't see where that says he has no hand in the game. Just that he no longer works on the game so why complain to him.
Reached for comment, a representative for Madden developer EA Tiburon confirmed to Polygon that Moore is leaving Electronic Arts, and that Madden NFL 16 will be the final title to feature Moore's work; he prepared the ratings that the game will launch with next month.
I doubt he did rookies, but I'd assume most players base ratings before final tweaks are his work.

I am guessing it was voted on by vegetarians? Is there even a burger in there?

When there are more veggies than burger, you need to stop pretending it's a burger.

I'm extremely shocked that their regular burger would win, but that just goes to show you.....

whataburger-a1-thick-hearty_thumb.jpg

GOAT

i wish they would bring back the bbq cheddar burger

They used to do like week long runs when I lived in San Antonio and that's pretty much all i would eat for the entire week

LukeSmith

It doesn't really matter to me as my Colts don't play the Pats till post suspension, but are we enforcing Goodell's suspension of Lady Brady and other sundry cheaters

Colasante

It doesn't really matter to me as my Colts don't play the Pats till post suspension, but are we enforcing Goodell's suspension of Lady Brady and other sundry cheaters

I'm fine with playing with Godroppolo for four games if I have to, as long as the other suspended players are out too.

Top 5 RB
Top 5 TE
Top 5 DE
Top 5 MLB

at their peak (which i will say was 2 years ago) the niners had:

2 top 5 MLB
1 top 5 OLB
1 top 5 LE
1 top 5 LG
1 top 5 TE
1 top 5 LT

so yeah, it was close

Somnia

Which one of you is this posting in the youtube channel during this EG match?

"Rodrigo Arce Sardón
actually, dota breaks friednship sometimes, like monopoly"

Top Bottom