• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

eznark

Banned
Eznark smiling with a deer head, with it's nose cut off, who wants to kill an elephant (who are amazingly intelligent and can mourn over their dead)

Now AT's hero is someone who is poisoning cats en' mass (and putting down small shards of broken glass around their yard)

2479220-1578648373-gw-cl.gif

Its an elk bitch and no one cut its nose off.

They just bleed a lot from the nose?

And do you not have a dehydrator Eznark? A broken freezer is no excuse to throw away perfectly good jerky meat!

People who kill pets are fucked up. My neighbor had pet squirrels. They were wild but she fed them every day and they'd let her pet them. My cat killed a couple of the squirrels, next thing you know she drops dead. Apparently she ate some toxic fertilizer, I wonder how that happened.

My friend had a German shepherd growing up that was crazy well trained. The yard wasn't fenced but she knew what her property was and never left it. So they'd let her out but the dog wouldn't leave their property. Crazy neighbor would threaten that he'd ice pick their dog if they didn't start leashing her, and one day the crazy fuck actually did it. I just can't comprehend things like that.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I would love to learn how to hunt. I would kill deer, elk, lions, elephants, rhinos, it would be fucking awesome. Bow and arrow only tho, anything else is cheating. Was going to head out with a buddy of mine a few years back but I couldn't get my hunting license in time.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I would love to learn how to hunt. I would kill deer, elk, lions, elephants, rhinos, it would be fucking awesome. Bow and arrow only tho, anything else is cheating. Was going to head out with a buddy of mine a few years back but I couldn't get my hunting license in time.

Its probably a bad time to express your desires to kill lions.

That's why I keep my cat indoors from you disgusting monsters.

luckily I live in an area off any main roads and my neighbors aren't sociopaths.

Lots of woods for him to explore, he's been fixed but not declawed, which is probably why he's still alive after 12 years :)

he's also more like a dog than a cat, comes when you call him and loves his tummy rubbed.

Why even a bow and arrow? Be a real man and kill animals with your bare hands and wits!

wilsondance.gif

The Seattle Seahawks and Russell Wilson have agreed to a four-year contract extension worth $87.6 million. That would be an APY of $17.4 million if you include this season as part of the extension, or $21.75 million in new money, meaning he's not really that "greedy" after all.

According to Adam Schefter, the deal has $60 million guaranteed. Again, was he really as "greedy" as all of those Seahawks fans have been calling him for months based on rumors?

That's less than everyone thought he'd get/was asking for.

There are going to be so many good free agents that first offseason.

Keeping around Irvin, Mebane and Okung might be tough.

CB3

Im sure shake will dedicate a Crazy Town song to you at the bar tonight for your birthday.

Damn wellie you'll never kill a rhino with a bow and arrow if you are this damn soft

----trigger warning ----

Man the fuck up!

Edit----

AT I will wrek u m8

Somnia

I'd rather Shake sing then some waiter's and waitress's!

Crow, record Shake singing happy birthday while in Seattle and we can re-use it on everyone's birthdays!

What's up with no TI all weekend :( now I have to actually do stuff.

CB3

Windows 10 is pretty decent. I havent dug through it a ton yet, but the start menu being an actual start menu is great.

Somnia

Windows 10 is pretty decent. I havent dug through it a ton yet, but the start menu being an actual start menu is great.

I'm tempted to do the upgrade this weekend, just don't want to lose anything in the process so was debating on waiting a bit. Sounds like it's gone smooth for most people though.

Top Bottom