• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

eznark

Banned
interview-eternalenvy.jpg

He didnt do the current year's ratings. He went to Fanduel.

The initial ratings were done by Donnie according to PastaPadre. Everything after will be done by a committee.

Top 5 DT
Suh
McCoy
Dareus
Williams
Donald

(Dat Bills D-Line doe)

Top 5 CB
U Mad Bro?
Revis Island
Vontae Davis
Chris Harris Jr
Sean Smith

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Dan Graziano ✔@DanGrazianoESPN
Mara on JPP: “We don’t know the extent of the damage. That’s the problem. I don’t know how many fingers he has.”

Thats a great quote

BigAT

Dan Graziano ✔@DanGrazianoESPN
Mara on JPP: “We don’t know the extent of the damage. That’s the problem. I don’t know how many fingers he has.”

Thats a great quote

The way Grave plays Invoker I have to ask the same question sometimes.

Greg

just take it for a test drive outside of the tours!

I really liked how they set everything up across the whole pass though

tour with new vehicles vs. themed tour with 'old' vehicles every month - lots of combinations I never would've tried on my own, and they actually get pretty creative with it instead of feeling like they just hit randomize and made it an event

Somnia

This made me look up what was going on with mousesports.

July 16th - mousesports parts ways with its Dota 2 team

WELP

Ya :( it wasn't mouse who ended it this time, the players decided to part ways and mouse let them out of their contract. I forget who, but a couple of them decided they wanted to take a break from the scene.

anyone download the nhl 16 beta on xbone? going to try it out (its free if you use the trick by searching for rammer34, going to his most recent played, click on nhl beta, click on "show in store" and then download.... otherwise you have to actually own nhl 15)

anyone download the nhl 16 beta on xbone? going to try it out (its free if you use the trick by searching for rammer34, going to his most recent played, click on nhl beta, click on "show in store" and then download.... otherwise you have to actually own nhl 15)
If I had one I would but apparently servers are fucked at the moment

You're beta testing the servers apparently!

Smokey

Smokey... if you get a WiiU please buy Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101.

I am not buying a Wii U. It's trash. Nintendo knows it's trash. SE already announcing games for NX and it ain't even been officially revealed outside of dev name lmao

but Mario Maker...

Fatherly instincts kicking in.

No.

Soon Smokey will be buying Nintendo console versions of multi platform games.

Smokes all in for the NX future.

No.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Also, ill be setting up a Wii U smash tournament (assuming it all works how it should) tomorrow. Ill post the info when its up

rando14

Well...

Since Rando asked this question AT, it's not. There are no Daddarrio boobs in this so I guess True Detective is still way better because of it.

But the show is still pretty interesting! That's the best I can do at selling the show to you guys!

Following up on this, saw the first episode of Mr Robot, wow that was great!! Definitely some TD vibes. Great music as well, was really impressed with that.

McNeily comes through again!!

Following up on this, saw the first episode of Mr Robot, wow that was great!! Definitely some TD vibes. Great music as well, was really impressed with that.

McNeily comes through again!!

if my boy rando likes it then i know i will. where can a poor, non-cable/satellite tv having fellow like myself watch this show?

rando14

if my boy rando likes it then i know i will. where can a poor, non-cable/satellite tv having fellow like myself watch this show?

It pains me to say there aren't any outright boobs because, well, cable, BUT there is girl butt which in your case my friend is like getting a plate at an all you can eat buffet!!

I watched it on USA's website, but unfortunately you have to have a cable subscription for that (damn Illuminati!!). I think you can watch it on Hulu if you have a fancy subscription there??

It's worth it tho, two thumbs way up!!

It pains me to say there aren't any outright boobs because, well, cable, BUT there is girl butt which in your case my friend is like getting a plate at an all you can eat buffet!!

I watched it on USA's website, but unfortunately you have to have a cable subscription for that (damn Illuminati!!). I think you can watch it on Hulu if you have a fancy subscription there??

It's worth it tho, two thumbs way up!!

i have my friends cable password already for hbogo/espn/fox/etc. yessssss!

can you play smash bros in 4 hours then?

Top Bottom