• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smash happening if anyone wants in.

I also made the tournament. I dont know that its a traditional one. I think its more like the Mario Kart ones. Name is Maddengaf. password is dota.

You got four prospects for Carlos Gomez and some change. And Mark Appel wasn't even one of the prospects! :p

From the Astros point of view that trade seems dope. I've been following them this year because of Fantasy.

brentech

3PzM5k7.png

21 / 6 / 25

427.gif

brentech

Always mek on him. His presence is damage. Add a mek to his heal/dmg ability and you can kite people into bad decisions.
Or like all game, have Tiny blink and combo you, but mek and Q to survive the instant you land everytime. Then clean up their team.

Really think it's the best item on him. Soon as you get to like lvl 9 and have a mek, he's such a beast.

DJ Bowser

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...ebow-will-make-the-team-and-play-a-lot-073015

Eagle's Brandon Graham says Tebow will shock people and play a lot.

Tebow will be the starting QB at some point this season, he won't relinquish the role. Fucking book it. Sanchize is shit and Bradford has no passion or knee ligaments left.

Tebow is a leader, he's got passable mechanics now, he can fully utilize Skip Jelly's offense, (a QB with power running ability? Oh lawd!), he's got the heart and stamina necessary to thrive in the offense, he's going to murder two-point conversions, his will is unmatched, he has Jesus on his side, he has 10k+ reps with Brady's throwing coach. On top of all that, he's Christ incarnate, survived an abortion, and is willing to play defense even if he has a broken leg.

He will be the starter. He will win games. He will lead the unholy city of Philthadelphia to its first Super Bowl. Get hyped; Tebowmania Part 2: Electric Boogaloo is imminent!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Who the fuck is Meek Mill?

Eznark what was wrong with your dota on windows 10/what did you do to fix it? Its downloading in the background right now for me and i want to be prepared.

McNei1y

Eznark what was wrong with your dota on windows 10/what did you do to fix it? Its downloading in the background right now for me and i want to be prepared.

Meek Mill is just a chic in a cock fight. It doesn't matter who he is. The fact that DRAKE is in an argument with him is just pathetic. Drake ain't even in the same aisle as hot sauce.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...ebow-will-make-the-team-and-play-a-lot-073015

Eagle's Brandon Graham says Tebow will shock people and play a lot.

Tebow will be the starting QB at some point this season, he won't relinquish the role. Fucking book it. Sanchize is shit and Bradford has no passion or knee ligaments left.

Tebow is a leader, he's got passable mechanics now, he can fully utilize Skip Jelly's offense, (a QB with power running ability? Oh lawd!), he's got the heart and stamina necessary to thrive in the offense, he's going to murder two-point conversions, his will is unmatched, he has Jesus on his side, he has 10k+ reps with Brady's throwing coach. On top of all that, he's Christ incarnate, survived an abortion, and is willing to play defense even if he has a broken leg.

He will be the starter. He will win games. He will lead the unholy city of Philthadelphia to its first Super Bowl. Get hyped; Tebowmania Part 2: Electric Boogaloo is imminent!

Tebow is the antithesis of the kind of QB Chip Kelly has succeeded with. If Tebow completes more than 55% of his passes it'll be the greatest coaching job ever.

Edit: Woah how did I not know there was a Zero costume for the Mii in Smash Bros? I am super tempted to buy that.

What the hell, you can't control music on stages in the 3ds version?

On top of that the new stages don't have the same music?! I wasted two dollars!

BigAT

I thought Drake's whole thing was that he's super soft. His name is Aubrey. He's Canadian. He clings onto basketball player's legs like he's a make-a-wish kid. Guy used a lint roller on himself while sitting courtside. He was like 5th hardest character on Degrassi, at best. "Oh, but he got shot. That should give him some street cred." Yeah, he got shot in the back because he was running away like a bitch. Sean had to step up and deal with that shit like a real man.

How the hell is he coming off as hard against anyone?

Smokey

Philly's finest aka Zep's boy

I thought Drake's whole thing was that he's super soft. His name is Aubrey. He's Canadian. He clings onto basketball player's legs like he's a make-a-wish kid. Guy used a lint roller on himself while sitting courtside. He was like 5th hardest character on Degrassi, at best. "Oh, but he got shot. That should give him some street cred." Yeah, he got shot in the back because he was running away like a bitch. Sean had to step up and deal with that shit like a real man.

How the hell is he coming off as hard against anyone?

It's an eternal L for Meek

Outside of one line in Drake's music (catch a body lul) I don't think he advertises himself as being a street dude. In the B2B track he told Meek "You getting bodied by a singing nigga" lol

i think he owns up to what he is and makes millions off it. when you got corporations on social media on your side...i don't think Meek thought it would get this bad but Drake is Canada's son Rinse's favorite. He probably did it to at least get his name out there. It is but for all the wrong reasons.

eznark

Banned
Is Meek the guy who got his dick chopped off in game of thrones?

You got four prospects for Carlos Gomez and some change. And Mark Appel wasn't even one of the prospects! :p

From the Astros point of view that trade seems dope. I've been following them this year because of Fantasy.

haha, what? Brewers got their 6th, 7th and 8th best prospects one of which is the best bat in the Astros org (and a top 5 bat in all of the minors) for a year and change of Gomez (around 6 WAR) and Mike Fiers. It's a great, great deal for both sides.

Plus, it's about 10x better than the deal Melvin agreed to with the Mets.

The other great thing is that they are all on track for MLB debuts in 2017, the next year the Brewers are realistically going to try and win. I can't imagine them getting more.

I downloaded windows 10 and was able to get into Dota immediately with no problems.

As for meek. How the fuck do you lose to Drake at anything? That dude is a clown. Meek must be complete garbage.

eznark

Banned

Dunno what happened. Suddenly it just stopped loading. It worked fine most of the day when I first upgraded. Restarting the computer fixed it. It's still Windows after all!

Eznark smiling with a deer head, with it's nose cut off, who wants to kill an elephant (who are amazingly intelligent and can mourn over their dead)

Now AT's hero is someone who is poisoning cats en' mass (and putting down small shards of broken glass around their yard)

2479220-1578648373-gw-cl.gif

cdyhybrid

Cats are alright. Dogs are the best though, for sure.

Demon played a 3 hour game early this morning. His team had megas, but the other team had a Gyro with 3 rapiers. He ended up feeding them like 8 more rapiers over the course of the game and they just GG pushed up mid at the end :jnc

Top Bottom