• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

cdy your city is redeemed you have tapatio Doritos and mega stuff Oreos!

We don't even have these mega stuff Oreos in Texas and we love fat ppl food there wtf

cdyhybrid

Got fat as fuck on Clinkz and GG-pushed down mid after we went down 2 raxes. Their whole team had Shadow Blades, cheesy fucks. Hold this L.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I got to thinking today "maaaaaaaaaaybe i should give chrono cross another shot"

I eventually came to my senses because the answer is obviously no. But man, Scars of Time is an awesome fucking song.

gravestorm

Neo Member
I thought I'd upload this for everyone's viewing pleasure.

Please behold the greatest shot I'll ever make in Rocket League:

https://youtu.be/WeC3HgAvr0c

giphy.gif

eznark

Banned
sick goal, Grave!

Predictions
LGD vs Empire
CDEC vs Cloud 9
MVPP vs NewBee
Vici vs Navi
Virtus Pro vs Fnatic
IG vs MVP.Hot6
EG vs Col
Secret vs EHOME

Oh, I also watched the first five episodes of Mr. Robot. The show kind of peaked with episode 2 I think, it'll be interesting to see if they can get it back. Episode 5 was dark as fuck holy shit

These nerds have dirty ass shoes Jesus

Really shouldn't have worn my all white flynits they gonna get dirty just by being here :(

Line pls move Volvo

BigAT

Predictions
LGD vs Empire
CDEC vs Cloud 9
MVPP vs NewBee
Vici vs Navi
Virtus Pro vs Fnatic
IG vs MVP.Hot6
EG vs Col
Secret vs EHOME

For fucks sake, Sanjuro...

I'm going to guess it was that DUI thread, don't you know by now that you should not post anywhere but here :(

Splat

I'm guessing we're replacing our weekly TGC with the tgctours now? Played a pre-round this week just to get used to the greens, they're HUUUUGE and super fast ya'll. Will put in some rounds tonight.

Forgot to fill out my compendium :(

I'm guessing we're replacing our weekly TGC with the tgctours now? Played a pre-round this week just to get used to the greens, they're HUUUUGE and super fast ya'll. Will put in some rounds tonight.

Forgot to fill out my compendium :(

I guess so.

How did you do last tourney?

Splat

I guess so.

How did you do last tourney?

+13. Was +3 after 2 rounds and then when the 3rd round started back up I forgot there was a delay until inputs and I thought my controller was broken. Was spinning the sticks around and hit my drive 3 feet. Basically killed my tour and was on tilt from then, heh. This week I'm goin' all the way!

gravestorm

Neo Member
sick goal, Grave!

Oh, I also watched the first five episodes of Mr. Robot. The show kind of peaked with episode 2 I think, it'll be interesting to see if they can get it back. Episode 5 was dark as fuck holy shit

I think the show is still good overall and has to potential be even better than it's outstanding beginning. Besides, I needed a show to distract me from how horrible True Detective is this season.

Top Bottom