• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Ferny

This host needs to stop throwing these little "shots" it's so damn cringy.

Did you end up not going?

Had a work trip for Wednesday but it got moved to beginning of September last week -____- then couldn't take off work anymore.

Somnia

Amazon wants LJ11 to pre-order:

Pre-order the Standard Edition and get 10 Ultimate Team Pro Packs and 1 Playmaker Pack ($15 Value). 1 Pro Pack per week for 10 weeks (9/1/15 - 11/9/15 11:59 PM ET). Code will be emailed 2 days after product ships.

Deluxe Edition – Get 36 Ultimate Team Pro Packs featuring NFL super stars of the past and present plus the pre-order exclusive Playmaker Pack. 3 Pro Packs per week for 12 weeks (9/1/15 - 11/23/15 11:59 PM ET)Code available in product packaging.

Please note:
- Playmaker Pack delivered instantly upon code redemption.
- Buffer period for 1st week (8/25 - 8/31) where Pro Packs are not delivered.
- Grants are not retroactive. Player must redeem before 11:59 PM ET on 8/31 and login to MUT each week to receive full value.

Top 5 Kickers in Madden 16
Tucker
Gostkowski
Bailey
Bryant
Dawson

Top 5 Punters in Madden 16
McAffee
Hecker
Bosher
Morstead
Martin

McNei1y

They're all extremely NSFW.

zBBo7A4.gif

Smokey

Amazon wants LJ11 to pre-order:

Top 5 Kickers in Madden 16
Tucker
Gostkowski
Bailey
Bryant
Dawson

Top 5 Punters in Madden 16
McAffee
Hecker
Bosher
Morstead
Martin

Jumping on the Deluxe version. After GCU the deluxe comes out to be the same MSRP price of the standard game.

My fall will be M16 MUT, 2k16, BLOPS 3, and Halo 5

Much excite

wow, Bills got fucking jipped on ratings

Patriots 91 overall and then Dolphins 81 overall?

Yo I get that they're super bowl champs but who in the fuck on that roster makes it 91 overall???

You got Gronk, Brady, Hightower, Edelman is probably going to be a beast slot. Mayo and Jones too

But yea, 91 is way too high. Pats are a solid high 80's ranking at this point

Colasante

Patriots 91 overall and then Dolphins 81 overall?

Yo I get that they're super bowl champs but how the fuck is that still 91 overall

And is Greg Jennings really Miami's highest rated receiver over Jarvis Landry?

Brady, Gronkowski, Edelman, McCourty, Hightower, Collins, Mayo, Solder, Vollmer, Jones, and Gostkowski should all be 85+ rated players. It's not that crazy.

brentech

What's the cut for the strikes, is it sub 70? I tried to confirm it, but I couldn't find it in the rules.
Demotions on the Challenge Circuit

Demotions on the Challenge Circuit will utilize a three strike system. If you finish outside the Top 70 in your flight for an event (and you played all 4 rounds), you will be assessed a strike.

After three strikes, you may be demoted to the flight below and your strike count will be reset to zero.

Any time you finish in the Top 30 in an event on your flight, your strike count is reset to zero.
Dat shit ain't easy. Still not used to new swing. I personally slice a ball or two every 9 holes.

Brady, Gronkowski, Edelman, McCourty, Hightower, Collins, Mayo, Solder, Vollmer, Jones, and Gostkowski should all be 85+ rated players. It's not that crazy.

Yeah but that's 11 guys out of 53. I guess your mid-tier guys are also high enough too that they don't drop you down to B.

Top Bottom