• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

gravestorm

Neo Member
I get that, but he had to have wasted 10 minutes easy sitting in the trees and spamming spells, which just allowed VG to sit on their side of the map farming the lane. It was garbage.

Oh don't get me wrong, I 100% agree with you. He put too much emphasis on that "strategy" when he could have farmed a hex maybe. I didn't think they were going far anyway.

Somnia

The MVP/Newbee game and the Navi/VG game's were actually really good. The CDEC/C9 was just C9 getting rolled. Pretty good first day other than the outage they had for so long.

eznark

Banned
Trying to think of something Microsoft could do to get me to buy an xbox. Honestly wish they'd convince me because I want to use it as a skype machine.

Trying to think of something Microsoft could do to get me to buy an xbox. Honestly wish they'd convince me because I want to use it as a skype machine.

Crackdown is your answer. Though they'll probably turn it into a 3rd person cover shooter with a crosshairs view or some shit, so maybe not.

Somnia

The big thing for Crackdown is the supposed Cloud based destruction they were demoing last year for it. Guess they are using the Cloud for all of the physics related to destruction or something. So it will be an online only game.

eznark

Banned
The big thing for Crackdown is the supposed Cloud based destruction they were demoing last year for it. Guess they are using the Cloud for all of the physics related to destruction or something. So it will be an online only game.

So it's going to look as shitty in spots as Titanfall?

eznark

Banned
That was it on Crackdown?

So did any of you guys go from Windows 7 to Windows 10? How are you liking it?
Fine. DS4 tool no longer works but everything else is good. I've had to reboot twice because my mouse stopped working though. Probably a driver issue.

hqdefault.jpg

Greg

So did any of you guys go from Windows 7 to Windows 10? How are you liking it?
I actually had some random performance issues after the upgrade that weren't apparent initially that I couldn't pinpoint (temporary hangs, slower boot times), but once I did the clean install and combed through the settings to turn off unwanted features it's been better than 7 across the board

can't think of any reason to stay on 7 unless you know there are some specific driver/old software issues

brentech

Probably, it's one dude I think. Probably just has to tighten the graphics on level 2. I don't know how this shit works.

I made the switch from DS4 tool to inputmapper a while ago. I wonder if that one works. I just did the update to 10 on my notebook last night. Still waiting for the offer on my desktop.

My video driver crashes a lot when alt-tabbing but it recovers. Sound just stops working sometimes as well and I have to remove the driver and have windows scan for a new one. It's dumb.

So you guys are saying the crackdown stuff was garbage? Wonderful. Xbone will continue to stay in the box!

Somnia

Pretty "meh" conference.

Quantum looked good, not enough Crackdown to have any judgement, Scalebound looks... ok? I don't know what to think.

Dark Souls 3 gameplay <3

Halo Wars 2 by Creative Assembly was the best thing there.

Otherwise not much excitement at all for me.

Top Bottom