• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'd rather just play a new Battletoads game

You dont want that. It will never be what you're brain wants it to be. Look at that shitty turtles in time remaster from a few years ago.

Just play Battletoads & Double Dragon on SNES and enjoy

Sanjuro

You dont want that. It will never be what you're brain wants it to be. Look at that shitty turtles in time remaster from a few years ago.

Why you do this to me?

The first Battletoads was ahead of its time. After that the B&DD was the best. Really wish it made the Rare Replay somehow.

Arcade Battletoads is meh.

McNei1y

GOAT...When will SNES have online capabilities so I can co-op it with Sanjuro and others?

Speaking of Turtles, I never beat the original remake for XboxAC with you guys. We fought Shredder four times (a mix of AT, CB, Nightz, Smokey, Crow, Sanjuro, etc) and I could never beat the damn game.

Sanjuro

GOAT...When will SNES have online capabilities so I can co-op it with Sanjuro and others?

Speaking of Turtles, I never beat the original remake for XboxAC with you guys. We fought Shredder four times (a mix of AT, CB, Nightz, Smokey, Crow, Sanjuro, etc) and I could never beat the damn game.

It'll never be backwards compatible. :(

The game was glitchy with the final achievement I recall. I just beat it at the arcade the other month on 4 quarters.

McNei1y

You've been able to network SNES emulators for a very long time now.

Well this is news to me. Great news actually.

It'll never be backwards compatible. :(

The game was glitchy with the final achievement I recall. I just beat it at the arcade the other month on 4 quarters.

I had to do the same at Firefly Music Festival which has a "beercade". Really awesome idea actually. I got to play Blitz, NBA Jam, Mortal Kombat, X-Men, Simpsons, and others.

Sanjuro

I had to do the same at Firefly Music Festival which has a "beercade". Really awesome idea actually. I got to play Blitz, NBA Jam, Mortal Kombat, X-Men, Simpsons, and others.

Around here we have a couple great arcades in NH. Every now and then I'll get away and spend some time up there. It's right on the lakes, so pretty great this time of the year.

McNei1y

I'm jealous. Arcades have seemed to vanish down here in the DC/MD area. Sure, you have some places that have the occasional pacman, The House of the Dead, Time Crisis, and the likes but nothing that has a vast amount of options.

Hell, when I visited West Virginia, there was a college bar that had, like, 10 arcade games to go along with their skee ball and air hockey tables.

Somnia

They having major issues at TI again? Guess I can catch a couple games before I go see Mission Impossible tonight, unless it's still down then.

cdyhybrid

This person in the Faceless Rex costume is amazing.

Walking around with an EG flag and playing the NFL on Fox theme from a speaker in the costume's mouth.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It might just be better to cut the stream until things are ok rather than let this go on.

It might just be better to cut the stream until things are ok rather than let this go on.

This reminds me of the first year Riot did their championship outside at Staples and shit got DDoSed so bad they canceled it for the day and moved it to a secondary location with no crowd.

cdyhybrid

T3sDmiw.gif
Sven has been drafted along with Timbersaw
T3sDmiw.gif

Top Bottom