• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

rare replay is pretty awesome, especially for $30. the n64 games don't look too shabby either! although i will say comparing KI2 arcade (which is on xbone) and KI Gold (in the rare replay set) is startling. lots of missing animations from KI Gold and the game isn't nearly as smooth. i always remembered it being arcade perfect!

eznark

Banned
PPD.jpg

McNei1y

rare replay is pretty awesome, especially for $30. the n64 games don't look too shabby either! although i will say comparing KI2 arcade (which is on xbone) and KI Gold (in the rare replay set) is startling. lots of missing animations from KI Gold and the game isn't nearly as smooth. i always remembered it being arcade perfect!

I might just get it to replay Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, and Conker's Bad Fur Day again.

i thought i read something about you rage quitting last time they played risk

If by rage quit you mean making a last stand and being left with five territories with single populations, and leaving knowing you will be killed next turn?

Sure, I guess you can call that a rage quit.

But the world remembers I was the only one to face Drizz in his global conquest and make a stand!

i thought i read something about you rage quitting last time they played risk

He sure loves telling other people what to do and how to play during the game.

I personally enjoyed him whining about my tactics, telling me that I was forming a secret alliance with Sizzle and that I was ultimately playing for second place. It was truly a pleasure watching him end his night trying to spite me.

Watching dota at key arena is hype as fuck. Deff gonna go watch the games there in person tomorrow instead of on twitch.

Got a bag of dicks and gonna head home to watch C9. Crow too nervous to watch in person :(

Top Bottom