• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Mrbob

Watching Black Ops 3 esports on Twitch waiting for dota to start.
Emoticon_sleeping.gif

Other than Clown9 looking completely dead in that last game, I thought yesterday was fantastic.

This child cosplaying Crystal Maiden is so adorable, awwww.

cdyhybrid

If you haven't done edibles before, be VERY cautious. Take a tiny bite, wait 15-30 minutes, and see how you feel. I ate a quarter of a cookie once and it knocked me on my ass for 8 hours.

Also, make sure you remove the seeds and stems from the weed before smoking/rolling.

If you haven't done edibles before, be VERY cautious. Take a tiny bite, wait 15-30 minutes, and see how you feel. I ate a quarter of a cookie once and it knocked me on my ass for 8 hours.

Reminds me of that one time my brother offered me two brownies back in middle school.

After a half an hour I felt like my bones were trying to break out of my skin like a shell, I couldn't move for an hour in my computer seat. I was about to ask my mom to bring me to the hospital cause I thought I was having a stroke.

Then I passed my brother in the hallway as I was freaking out internally, and he asked me how I felt, which tipped me off that I had been drugged.

brentech

Reminds me of that one time my brother offered me two brownies back in middle school.

After a half an hour I felt like my bones were trying to break out of my skin like a shell, I couldn't move for an hour in my computer seat. I was about to ask my mom to bring me to the hospital cause I thought I was having a stroke.

Then I passed my brother in the hallway as I was freaking out internally, and he asked me how I felt, which tipped me off that I had been drugged.

So this was like two weeks ago?

Also, make sure you remove the seeds and stems from the weed before smoking/rolling.

Yeah, the lady at the store told me to start with half a cookie at most.

You think I should start with 1/4 of a cookie? I'm about 175lbs if that matters. Not sure if THC works like alcohol

How much did all that set you back?

I think it was around $220 for the both of us but Crow didn't get his 10% TI5 badge discount because he is a loserface

It kind of depends on what you've done but there is really no telling what can happen. Gave half a cookie to a friend (had probably half a gram) and he has smoked before but this shit knocked him out COLD for like three hours to the point where I felt bad and was concerned.

Edibles have never really gotten to me though. I ate a whole one gram cookie (Same kind I gave my friend ) and it wasn't anything all that special...hell I did shrooms once and was barely affected

My alcohol tolerance sucks though

cdyhybrid

Yeah, the lady at the store told me to start with half a cookie at most.

You think I should start with 1/4 of a cookie? I'm about 175lbs if that matters. Not sure if THC works like alcohol

I think it's different for everyone. A friend of mine that's around that weight and absolutely jacked got knocked on his ass too, but I think he ate a full one. I'd start small and go from there, it won't take very long to tell how you're doing.

Top Bottom