• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

eznark

Banned
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...how-keep-coming-true_55bbb834e4b0b23e3ce2aa65

Can stop watching Mr. Robot til season 2 I guess.

For all the praise Season 1 has received, though, the real plot doesn't start until Season 2.

Esmail started writing "Mr. Robot" as a feature film, but turned it into a television show when the project got too long and unwieldy. And so for all the mold-breaking hacking scenes and drama we've seen so far, Season 1, in the showrunner's eyes, is basically exposition.

"I don’t even consider what we’re doing this season to be that huge. It was just the setup for the real story which really begins next season, which would have been Act 2 of our film," he said.

Mrbob

Damn, this news doesn't totally disappoint me, seeing how I have something to look forward to in the future. I just hope interest is not lost throughout this season.

Not after the last episode. Things went kind of crazy. Looking forward to tonight.

Wait, why am I the designated pot guy when we have Drizzler who takes the loudest bong rips and crimson's psn username which literally has 420 in it?

Also the number of people lately who thought "tsizzle" was drizz cracked me up

I was in college when I made my PSN name!

Tried to make a new one when I got my PS4 but some British fucker stole CrimsonCommie and hasn't logged on in years

Ferny

Wait, why am I the designated pot guy when we have Drizzler who takes the loudest bong rips and crimson's psn username which literally has 420 in it?

I was one of those lol

Sokantish

I thought he was the drizzler too

BigAT

I'll cop to being one of those people. The illusion only fell apart when I was playing a game of RL with both of them at the same time and I got real confused.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im pretty sure i invited crimson to our first raid attempt in destiny instead of drizzler by accident. Or the other way around

I don't remember who it was, but I remember someone calling you Sizzler in FIFA. So you're a shitty restaurant too.

I think that was me when I had 5 slips of the tongue

And all I remember is that Sizzlers was delicious when I was 7 years old...
I think all I ate was Mac and cheese...

eznark

Banned
CLqQs-eUcAAbZxC.png:large

Swishers are for hiding the taste of bad bud. Go buy a small bong. Cleaner and smoother.

The amazing thing about you guys getting me confused with Tsizzle is why the fuck would I have that accent if I'm from the Miami area?

Top Bottom